Client: IT center of International Biotech Company
Location: 100% remotely from Poland
Salary: up to 100 PLN/H + VAT
Cooperation model: B2B only
Start date: ASAP
Currently, we are expanding our Advanced Service Management Team dedicated to implement innovative healthcare solutions for the IT division of one of the largest international pharmaceutical companies. So far, we have created a team of 18 SMs/PMs and we envision to recruit many more this year.
As a Service Manager or Project Manger you will work in Agile environment and take care of software Delivery and Operations according to ITIL.
Among services managed by our Team there are those with different scope and maturity. That is why as Service Owner you could work as Agile PM, SME, or Program coordinator (depends on the service you receive).
- To manage various processes along IT Service lifecycle with special attention to Continual Service Improvement;
- To coordinate the software development (maintenance and enhancement) and support activities;
- To deliver and coordinate the software release;
- To secure service partners and other vendors meet their service delivery contractual obligations;
- To define, measure, and report on service deliverables;
- To provide creative approaches, direction and leadership to the team;
- To build and manage business relationship with international customers and main stakeholders.
- At least 5+ years of experience in business and IT service/projects;
- Familiarity with ITIL processes and Agile methodologies;
- Fluency in English (at least C1);
- Strong experience in leading the full-cycle IT operations;
- Experience in large software product organizations and in delivering software releases to a global market;
- Excellent communication skills necessary to interact with broad range of stakeholders;
- Knowledge of Service Management tools (ServiceNow, Jira);
- Knowledge of Risk Management.
- Agile Certificate;
- ITIL Certificate;
- PMP Certificate.
- Fully remote work (Poland based);
- Stable and long-term collaboration with various global projects;
- Possibility to play a key role in a rapidly growing company;
- Great opportunity for personal development, support, and training;
- Possibility to work in a friendly multinational team of experts;
- Contact with the newest technologies.
Zobacz podobne oferty
NES Global Talentłódzkie /
Obowiązki: Zarządzanie procesem modernizacji oświetlenia Sporządzanie oraz prowadzenie audytów oświetleniowych na obiektach przemysłowych Zarządzanie i aktywny udział w dialogu technicznym u...
ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o.łódzkie / Pabianice
Oferta: Atrakcyjne wynagrodzenie i pakiet premiowy w formie premii rocznej Szerokie możliwości szkoleń i rozwoju zawodowego Kontakt z najnowocześniejszymi technologiami Udział w pracy zespołów...
Project Manager – Metal cutting – Remote This role is responsible for managing, through direct influence, the overall coordination and execution of small to mid-size projects with hundreds of...