Nr ref.: MS/PM/09/REM/P
For our Client from pharmaceutical industry we are looking for a Project Manager.
- Leading multidisciplinary projects within IT Service Delivery
- Defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Monitoring and reporting project performance, progress and risk status
- Developing full-scale project plans that will support the delivery of the various IT projects being undertaken
- Maintaining project plans updating and tracking progress against the baseline and manage the timely delivery of the projects
- Facilitating the management of the portfolio of IT projects
- MA/Eng. in Information Technology or Business or relevant experience
- Experience in work with virtual/dispersed project/service team
- Good knowledge of project management methods (PMP or Prince2 certification)
- Knowledge of good practices on IT service delivery market, such as ITIL
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Agile: Scrum, Kanban)
- Knowledge of HP SM, SNOW and Jira tools.
- Communication skills and skills to cooperate inside a global organization
- Minimum 5 years of experience in work related to software development
- Minimum 3 years of experience in coordinating project teams and managing IT projects of local/global scope, in multicultural, international environment (medium to large projects)
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- English at least at C1 level
Zobacz podobne oferty
Localization: Wrocław Radio Frequency Software department is looking for motivated professionals for the position of Project Manager. We are a part of Nokia Mobile Networks, Radio Frequency R&D...
Location: Wrocław About the project We’re looking for Technical Manager (TM) for RF DU A&S System Specification team, where you will be working in system, digital hardware, and software...
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Responsibilities: Providing active support to Projects Managers in order to set or adjust project management framework and ways of working to efficiently lead projects in a remote environment. Making...
Location: Wrocław About the project You will be a key expert in modernizing our delivery capability. This role will also encompass responsibilities beyond the CDIT domain and be requested to...