BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, an Investment Banking Organization, we are hiring Java Developer
location: Warsaw or remote
Goal of the project is to establish a common Digital Mailbox to exchange documents between customer and advisor. This enables the bank to exchange documents in a secure, GDPR compliant way and lay out the path to a digital end to end process. On the project the integration of the e-forms process in Tibco is planned. This enables the advisor to fill and sent an e-form directly from Tibco e-forms process to the customers Digital Mailbox activity check list. The Digital Mailbox will enable the possibility to sign documents with an AES like translation via online banking TAN or SMS OTP. Within the Digital Mailbox there will be a simple chat functionality where advisor and customer can exchange short messaged. This enables the customer to interact with the advisor and can be used to clarify questions in a digital way. For some updates additionally an e-mail notification will be sent to the customer.
- The core application DDX - Digital Mailbox will be developed within the project scope. The application will be designed in that way that the core components of the application can be reused, and the product can be installed for other countries. The front end for DDX - Digital Mailbox application will support 2 languages( German and English)
- The application interface for the customer side will be placed on dedicated server in the online banking server farm. They will be developed in a responsive design supporting the usage in a range of multiple devices in a range of PC down to mobile devices.
- A work basket functionality will be provided via the integration into the application TIBCO. Tibco will be used to provide escalation management for running process.
- 3-5 years working with J2EE, Java
- Angular - nice to have
- Tivoli active matrix as the BPM tool
- Red head fuse, openShift, axway, Kafka - messaging - nice to have
- Fluency in English
- Starting date - beginning of January 2021
- Remote job - 100%
- B2B contract - 100 - 130 pln/h + VAT
- Healthcare and multisport program
- Lots of technical challenges & interesting projects
- International environment
- Community DEVtalks
Zobacz podobne oferty
Power Mediałódzkie /
Dla naszego klienta – firmy działającej na rynku europejskim oraz amerykańskim w branży gier online i mobilnych (głównie RPG oraz MMO), poszukujemy Senior Java Developera , który dołączy...
ASTEK Polskałódzkie /
Miejsce pracy: praca zdalna Profil Kandydata: Minimum 3 lata doświadczenia na stanowisku programista Java, Zaawansowana znajomość Java 8, Znajomość: Spring, Hibernate, SQL, Angular 2+,...
Be | Shaping the Future Polandłódzkie /
location: Warsaw or remote Project: Goal of the project is to establish a common Digital Mailbox to exchange documents between customer and advisor. This enables the bank to exchange documents...
Motorola Solutions Systems Polskałódzkie /
Company Overview At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our...