Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Global R&D Laboratories organization is looking for R&D Laboratory Engineer for Laboratory team in Wroclaw. As the content owner, operator and designer, the team enables and operates industry best-in-class R&D laboratories.
You will be working closely with a local Laboratory team and cooperating with Laboratory teams in other countries at 16 sites. You will interact with telecommunication systems both SW and/or HW areas depending on projects.
What you will learn and contribute to
- taking care of technical and engineering issues inside the Wroclaw Laboratories
- providing various custom services
- performing daily operations (e.g. Infrastructure monitoring, application support, and hardware and software maintenance, testing support)
- creating and maintaining documentation as it relates to infrastructure, design, configuration, support, and processes
- implementing best practices for new and existing solutions
- electric and logical installations
- acting as a liaison between the internal teams and the external subcontractors or vendors
- inventory for common assets
Your skills and experience
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Electrical engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or equivalent education
- knowledge of software and/or hardware testing processes and tools
- strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- familiarity with telecommunication systems, radiofrequency technologies, and measurements equipment (such as spectrum analyzers, signal generators, etc.)
- technical and design experience with electrical and logical installations
- excellent communication skills and ability to maintain high standards in challenging situations
- ability to work independently and under time pressure
- familiar with Microsoft Office
- proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- ability to learn quickly
- analytical thinking
- teamwork skills
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.