Ogłoszenie numer: 2367221, from 2019-04-01
Sales Support Specialist
Location: łódzkie / Tymianka, Stryków, Zgierz
Location: Tymianka, Stryków, Zgierz, Poland - 95010
Duration: Full time, permanent
Salary: zł 4,000 - zł 5,000 per month
WHAT WE ARE ABOUT:
Western Global is the world’s leading supplier of mobile fuel storage solutions. With locations in Europe, North America and the Middle East, Western Global designs, manufactures, and delivers innovative fuel and fluid storage solutions and provides refueling equipment across the world regardless of the application.
Innovation and engineering excellence drive us forward.
We strive for continuous improvement in product development to meet customer requirements. We contribute our drive and our success to our world-class team, and are currently seeking to add a like-minded passionate individual to join our organisation.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
Using your product knowledge and business understanding you will inform and educate customers on the applications and benefits of our products.
Supporting current customers to encourage repeat orders and identify and build relationships with new customers.
Working closely with Business Development Managers (BDMs) across the world to deliver excellent customer service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
o Driving new and existing business
- Provide the first level of sales & technical support for customers via telephone and e-mail
- Educating customers on products that best fit their needs and technical specifications
- Providing quotations to customers as per guidelines set by management
- Offering insight and guidance on Western’s products
- Proactively research and analyse data providing insights on the market and customers
- Apply financial and commercial awareness to profitably sales and close deals
- Completing and reporting sales key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Developing new business through proactive and creative sales activities
- Identifying future opportunities in the market
o Knowledge – Customer focus
- Entering all sales activities into the customer relationship management (CRM) system (NetSuite)
- Following up quotes in an appropriate manner
- Providing shipment details and answering any post-order customer questions
- Staying up to date with company policies, procedures and products
- Developing long-term customer relationships
- Understanding and fulfilling customers needs
o General / Administrative
- Arranging sales meetings between clients and the Business Development Managers (BDMs)
- Working with BDMs to support pipelines and forecasting
- Supporting with follow-up tasks, activity notes and new client communications to keep BDMs on the road
- Promoting communications between the sales and operations teams
- Sharing your technical knowledge to train colleagues and new starters
- Using Netsuite to track opportunities, co-ordination of quotes with other subsidiary offices, and departments.
WHAT MAKES YOU RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE:
- Fluency in Polish and English
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Good standard of basic IT capability e.g. Microsoft Outlook & Word
- Confident communication skills both verbally and written
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good attention to detail producing accurate information
- After suitable training and time in role can efficiently and accurately perform all functions of the job, demonstrating the required levels of technical product knowledge.
- Personal performance in line with departments Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Previous experience in a sales role
- Advanced IT capability e.g. Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Visio
- Additional language skills
- Previous experience in a manufacturing industry
- Experience within a technical environment i.e. engineering, automotive etc.
- A valid Driving license
Desired Personal Characteristics:
- Determination - not easily discouraged or put off
- Passion, enthusiasm and charisma
- Innovative – prepared to see beyond how it has been done before
- Positive outlook – always sees opportunity through any adversity
- Resilient – ready to bounce back from any challenges
- Assertive – gets things done when they need to be