About the project
As a SW Maintainer you will be part of an agile development team responsible for specifying, planning, implementing and delivering high quality, best in class SW for BTS System Modules. Your scope of work will be analyzing and solving complex engineering problems in your own technology area.
- investigating complex system issues
- code refactoring and optimization
- code maintenance
- bugs fixing
- ability to read and understand C coding language
- SW/HW debugging skills
- HW related SW understanding (previous experience with microcontrollers like 32bit ARM)
- real time operating systems knowledge and/or Linux
- strong communication skills and ability to work in international team
- fluent English - written and spoken
- C language
- ARM/DSP processors
- Linux or embedded RTOS
- CI (Jenkins)
- GIT, GERRIT
Zobacz podobne oferty
Location: Wrocław About the project As a SW Maintainer you will be part of an agile development team responsible for specifying, planning, implementing and delivering high quality, best in class SW...
Location: Wroclaw About the project As Baseband SW technical manager you will be responsible for technical feature screening in BB&SoC Platform Services & FDSW level. You will also support both...
Woodward Poland Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Key Essential Functions: Participation in full lifecycle of software development (development + verification) Performing requirements capture, analysis, design, coding, unit testing, debugging,...
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
You will be involved in shaping cloud solutions (with strong focus on Microsoft Azure platform), improving its existing functionalities, as well as creating proof of concepts for new and potential...