Do you want to grow your talent and foster your own development within an international environment? Do you want to work in diverse teams, contribute with your own ideas and make a difference in Driver Information Systems? At Nippon Seiki Europe in Gdansk we are looking for a
As a SQA Engineer within the Process and Tools Group, you are responsible for measuring, monitoring and reporting status of projects. This also includes KPI reporting. You will work closely with the process team, the project development teams, IT and DevOps to achieve goals required for projects.
- Participate in engineering reviews to ensure that NSEU process is followed in projects
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate software quality assurance activities (Assessments, Audits, Reviews etc.)
- Interpret and implement NSEU software quality assurance standards and procedures
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Document internal audits and other software quality assurance activities
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the software quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of software quality activities
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Evaluate audit findings and monitor appropriate corrective actions
- University degree in Software Engineering, IT Engineering, Quality Engineering or similar
- Experience in quality engineering minimum 2 years
- Good knowledge and experience quality engineering, reporting and problem solving methods
- Hands on experience in tools: e.g. JIRA, RTC, PTC, Confluence, Jenkins, SVN, GIT, etc.
- Practical knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office tools
- Knowledge of ASPICE, IATF (nice to have in practice)
- Good intercultural communication skills
- Very good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Soft Skills: Proactive, Cooperative, Team Player, with "Can Do" attitude and "Bright" open minded
- A competitive salary
- A pleasant working environment with strong focus on flexibility and work-life balance
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
- A chance to boost up your career in a multi-national company
- Participation in a benefits program consisting of premium health insurance package, sports card, multi-benefit cafeteria system, life and accident insurance, English classes, fresh fruit
- Bonus programmes i.e. vacation payment, yearly bonus, employee awards
- Additional vacation days
- Relocation package
Zobacz podobne oferty
Bank Pocztowy S.A.łódzkie / Łódź
BĘDZIESZ ODPOWIEDZIALNY ZA: tworzenie, wdrażanie i rozwój oprogramowania na potrzeby Banku, podnoszenie jakości kodu, autorskie testowanie tego co wytwarzasz, prowadzenie przeglądów kodu,...
FleetCor Poland Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
FLEETCOR is one of Forbes Global Growth Champions and one of Forbes Worlds Most Innovative Companies. We also rank among Fortunes 1000 companies, Fortunes 100 Fastest Growing Companies and much more....
As an Architect you will define the overall system/software architecture and make high-level design choices that apply to the system as a whole and/or key subparts of the system. You will be leading...
Development of T-Strats technology solutions to liquidity risk requirements Continuous stakeholders engagement to keep abreast of latest business needs Perform impact analysis and propose solutions...