Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Our website: http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
Currently were looking for:
Location: Remote (with possibility of using our Warsaw Office)
This role is responsible to support Phone Validations process for vendor master, coordinate master data management related matters between Outsourcing Partner, Business Partners and Global DMG Team; for in-scope ERPs, driving standardization and efficiency through establishing global data governance model. The Voice Validation Analyst ensures requirements are met with consistency and best in class solutions.
- Perform phone validations process of the vendors data in order to avoid any fraud situation
- Applying red flag assessment and checklist, confirming to Accenture on vendor master changes can be actioned
- Mitigate the possible impact of a red flag identified in the vendors change process
- Support and partnership with peers in other regions
- Support Global DMG team on SBD vendors master data phone validation process and initiatives drive with Accenture organization
- Support phone validations activities related to projects, migrations, acquisitions, ERP conversions, reporting need
- Coordinating and update Accenture changes in SBD guidelines, playbook, Delegation of Authority (DoA) and other information that related to phone validations processes
- Understand SBD vendor master data structure especially related to phone validation processes for all in-scope ERP applications
- Understand the Governance model and ownership of master data for in-scope instance, support driving and developing process improvements on voice validation processes
- Responsible to adhering to applicable policy, procedures, standards and internal controls
- Perform other duties as assigned by Global Business Partner Lead
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley control objectives
- Relevant Higher Degree
- Relevant work experience is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of German, good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of Excel, and a drive to further develop Excel skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively with a wide range of people
- Organized, details-oriented with good time management skills
- Analytic, critical thinker who enjoys solving problems
- Growth mindset, curious, ambitious, and loves to learn
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, and adapts well to change
- Convenient localization near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Labor law contract
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Flexible working hours
- Internal trainings (Excel, project management, finance, accounting etc.)
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Gathering and analyzing business requirements and translate them into data solutions with the PO, tech leads and architects Developing data models and data definitions together with data steward...
Understanding of data and business requirements Identify data stores for analysis Direct collaboration with business Work in agile environment with technical team Strong analytical skills HiveQL...
Utilizing Natural Language Processing tools and libraries in order to extract valuable business data from documents Applying Machine Learning Deep Learning techniques to analyze the extracted data...
ASTEK Polskałódzkie /
Stawka: B2B, 760-960 zł netto/ MD Lokalizacja: Remote/Warszawa Wymagania: Min. 3 lata doświadczenie w obszarze analizy procesów i wymagań biznesowych dla IT Znajomość narzędzi ETL, Informatica...