Would you like to have an opportunity to work with international professional banking clients? We are now looking for a highly motivated and professional candidates. You will have a chance to work as a Assistant/Service Operations Officer and be responsible for establishing the customers as well as perform operations on accounts and financial products.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Static Data team. We add value by creating and maintaining data on individual and corporate clients in various systems. As Assistant/Service Operations Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in servicing our clients, as well as expand your knowledge regarding banking products and services.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking care of customer access to various systems;
- Managing set ups for forex trading;
- Setting up trading instructions;
- Creating complex reports based on customer portfolios and product data;
- Cooperating with many internal stakeholders with a purpose of ensuring good customer experience;
- Independently and collaboratively analyse existing business processes to find optimization potential
You’ll join a team where everything starts! The role is based in Łódź.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have an interest in banking products
- Have continous learning approach
- Good knowledge in English (both spoken and written)
- Analytical and strong problem-solving mindset
- Focus on details combined with seeing wider perspective
- Be a Team Player
Your experience and background:
- A natural interest and knowledge about financial markets
- Educational background in banking, finance, accountancy, mathematics or related studies
- Analytical and strong problem-solving mindset
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills, and ability to communicate clearly across different cultures and personalities
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 12 February 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Łodziłódzkie / Łódź
- Wprowadzanie danych do systemu oraz ich weryfikacja, - obsługa korespondencji przychodzącej i wychodzącej, - pomoc przy rekrutacji, pierwszy kontakt z pracownikiem. [Umowa zlecenie] : na rok...
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polscełódzkie / Łódź
Would you like to work for financial institution, in an international team with opportunity to decide about your development path? We are now looking for operational employees to join a team...
Grupa ERBUDłódzkie / Łódź
Opis stanowiska: Nadzór nad obiegiem dokumentów w systemie zgodnie z wewnętrznymi procedurami; Przygotowanie i kompletowanie dokumentacji dotyczącej przetargów i wymogów prawa zamówień...
Minol ZENNER Sp. z.o.o.łódzkie / Łódź
Opis stanowiska : sporządzanie rozliczeń kosztów zużycia ciepła i wody, wprowadzanie danych do systemu, kontrola poprawności i kompletności wprowadzanych danych, analiza kosztów oraz zużyć...