As part of our team you will contribute to requirements analysis and decomposition, design, implementation and verification of FPGA IP components for 5G telecommunication system. You will be responsible for creating design in RTL code, verification of IP components in UVM, problems investigations and ensuring quality of provided IP Components.
You will develop extensive knowledge of 5G system physical layer, Nokia hardware platforms and the way our customers are deploying them. You will contribute to develop innovative solutions to address Nokia strategy in the 5G domain and beyond.
- Verilog, VHDL
- System Verilog and UVM
- Questa, Quartus
- Git, IDM
- Continuous integration systems
- Education: BSC / Engineer /MsC in: Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or a similar subject
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
- Knowledge of FPGA designs and FPGA EDA tools (Quartus/Vivado)
- Knowledge of Ethernet standard is an advantage
- Knowledge of 4G/5G standard is an advantage
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT, SVN)
- Understanding and ability to work with technical documentation for digital systems (microprocessors, integrated circuits, embedded systems)
- Ability to analytical thinking and solve technical problems
Zobacz podobne oferty
Localization: Wrocław About the project The BTS OAM (Operation, Administration and Maintenance) Business Unit delivers the unified Operability & Management software for all the Nokia macro BTS...
Localization: Wrocław About the project Our team in Wroclaw, is RF A&S (Architecture and Specification) team for Nokia 5G radio products. Wroclaw area is one of the leading radio research hot...
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Your Role: Implementing robust data pre-processing pipelines; data can be structured or unstructured, Preparing machine learning development environments, Building CI/CD/CT machine learning...
Localization: Wrocław About the project As a System Specification Engineer you will work on the specification of L1 and L2 algorithms of LTE and 5G. You will conduct analysis and design new...