As part of our team you will contribute to requirements analysis and decomposition, design, implementation and verification of FPGA IP components for 5G telecommunication system. You will be responsible for creating design in RTL code, verification of IP components in UVM, problems investigations and ensuring quality of provided IP Components.
You will develop extensive knowledge of 5G system physical layer, Nokia hardware platforms and the way our customers are deploying them. You will contribute to develop innovative solutions to address Nokia strategy in the 5G domain and beyond.
- Verilog, VHDL
- System Verilog and UVM
- Questa, Quartus
- Git, IDM
- Continuous integration systems
- Education: BSC / Engineer /MsC in: Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or a similar subject
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
- Knowledge of FPGA designs and FPGA EDA tools (Quartus/Vivado)
- Knowledge of Ethernet standard is an advantage
- Knowledge of 4G/5G standard is an advantage
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT, SVN)
- Understanding and ability to work with technical documentation for digital systems (microprocessors, integrated circuits, embedded systems)
- Ability to analytical thinking and solve technical problems
Zobacz podobne oferty
Localization: Wrocław About the project Our team in Wroclaw - RF A&S (Architecture and Specification) team for Nokia 5G radio products is looking for a System Specification Engineer. Wroclaw area...
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Your daily work: Monitoring, automation and maintenance: servers infrastructure, Hyper-V cluster, Cloud platforms, Office 365; Preparing BCP plan and improvements; Colaborating with Service Delivery...
Localization: Wrocław Come create the technology that helps the world act together. Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career...
Gigaset Communications Polska Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Your responsibilities build and maintain automation that drives the platform behind Gigaset Elements and Gigaset VoIP products design the platform for ensuring availability, reliability, performance...