With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we are calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are ambitious enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Account Payable Specialist with Czech/ Slovak. The role is designed to support remotely our customer in Romania.
- Processing financial documents received from suppliers or employees of the customer following the standard operating procedures
- Checking suppliers details in the system
- Entering data correctly in the system
- Sending cases requiring resolution to the contact person agreed with the client in order to get them processed
- Debit balances for suppliers, if required
- Month end activities
- Maintain the relationship with the customer, understanding customer needs and find solutions consistent with the objectives set
- Interact via email or phone with customer representatives
- Answering supplier/ Invoice Resolution/ Understand and Resolve Queries raised by vendor
- Provide information on status of Invoices, relevant contact information (fax, telephone)
- To ensure that all processes and transactions are completed in an accurate and timely manner, and in accordance with pre-defined controls
- Adopt a flexible approach to job content with a view to developing own skills and knowledge to undertake a range of task requirements within the team
- Very Good level of Czech or Slovak - min. C1
- Communicative level of English – min. B1
- Min. 2 years of experience in accountancy/finance
- Experience with ERP accounting systems, preferably SAP
- Knowledge of international financial accounting standards would be an asset
- Good MS Office knowledge (especially MS Excel)
- Service oriented and professional working approach,
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast
- Personal culture and ability to deal with the client properly
- High motivation and willingness to learn
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, Lunchpass, biking policy)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Od kandydatów oczekujemy:wykształcenia średniego lub wyższego o kierunku rachunkowość lub finansebardzo dobrej, praktycznej znajomości zasad rachunkowości i prawa podatkowegodoświadczenia...
PRACE KSIĘGOWE NA PROGRAMACH RCP OPTIMAWymagania konieczne:Wykształcenie: średnie branżowe, brakUprawnienia: biegła obsługa komputera z obsługą internetuUprawnienia: ZNAJOMOŚĆ PRAWA...
Our Client is a global consulting company which provides their solutions in more than 40 countries in area of Business Process Outsourcing, Human Resources and IT. The company was set up more than 35...
Biuro księgowe zatrudni samodzielną księgową ze znajomością kadr i płac.Księgowość: KPIR, PPE, KP, JPK-V7, VAT-UEKadry: akta osobowe, kartoteki pracownicze, obsługa zwolnień, urlopów,...