At thyssenkrupp we have more than 160,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position thats right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
Joining thyssenkrupp IT Competence Center, you will be a part of a team of dedicated professionals, who support and develop the Global IT Applications and thyssenkrupp infrastructure worldwide. We promise to create an environment where each employee feels valued and our teams are driven by the group spirit.
You will be equipped with tools and processes that will help you develop your full potential and balance your private and professional life while staying in close contact with those that really matters to you.
- Analyzing of errors and developing work arounds and permanent solutions
- Designing solution independently
- Working on server systems
- Keeping tickets up-to-date
- Maintaining documentation - knowledge base
- Performing regular support and maintenance tasks
- Supporting of systems migration
- Ensuring Compliance with internal processes
- Support of go-lives
- Collaboration in projects
- Fluent written and spoken English (minimum B2)
- 3+ years of experience on similar position
- Knowledge of applications architecture
- Windows/Linux practitioner skills with Shell scripting (Unix/bash and/or WIN/PowerShell)
- LAMPWAMP or similar products hands on experience
- Application engines (IIS, Tomcat, JAVA stack) and management of apps certificates
- Good communication skills
- "Agile like" attitude to work
- DB operational know how (e.g. MSSQL, Oracle, MYSQL, Postgres)
- ITIL knowledge or basic knowledge regarding projects’ management
- MS/Linux certification
- terraform, Kubernetes Container
- German language knowledge will be also an asset
Zobacz podobne oferty
Main responsibility would be to review conduct a SCE (Scientific Clinical Environment) Project Transition and define operational responsibilities. 10 years of experience Manage database changes...
Adamed Pharma S.A.łódzkie / Pabianice
Konfiguracja systemu - środowisk informatycznych (DEV, QA, PROD), testowanie rozwiązań, Walidacja zmian w systemie, upgrade u systemu, Wykonywanie nadzorowanie testów i zatwierdzanie dokumentacji...
IT CONNECT Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Bieżąca administracja systemem ILMT obejmująca m.in.: dodawanie i konfigurowanie monitorowanych maszyn i VM managerów, generowanie raportów, rozwiązywanie problemów z działaniem systemu,...
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polscełódzkie / Łódź
Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting efforts going on within Nordea? Do you want to join a high performing Nordic unit, working at the forefront in fighting financial crime? We are...