Nr ref.: LP/AS/ZD/10
As an ERP Analytics Solution Architect you will be working in our multicultural, dynamic global ERP Analytics team, which is part of the Global ERP Team within Roches Global Infrastructure and Solutions (GIS) organization. ERP Analytics provides ERP reporting and analytical solutions to Roche worldwide with the ambition to "power the intelligent enterprise for patients".
To achieve this, you will either support application or platform teams in the deployment of functionality or capability or you will support strategic transformations and the evaluation of new IT capabilities in a cross practice that will further develop ERP-related Analytics technology.
In the first case, you will report to the project manager, understand their challenges and priorities in the delivery of analytical needs and organize the impact assessment of the changing environment, leading to decisions aligned with our strategy & partners in IT and business. You will contribute in the set up of a holistic and efficient Solution and Information architecture in full alignment with the Enterprise architecture framework.
In the second case, for a given use case, you will support the key business stakeholders and IT leaders in the definition (quick demos, proofs of value, proofs of concept), the evaluation and the measurement of the different technology under investigation and contribute to the decision making process.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support the Application Teams and collaborate with Business and IT teams to shape, evolve, implement and communicate the Solution and Information strategy in the area of ERP Analytics including Planning, Reporting, Advanced Analytics (Data Science & Machine Learning), Data Lake Strategy, Business Self-Service and Automation of the Analytics processes;
- You will collaborate with numerous Solution Architects accountable for various areas/verticals, you will develop best practices and standards with respective governance concepts in alignment with enterprise architecture standards and principles;
- You will support innovation activities and supports hands-on the Proof of Concepts (PoC) applying agile methodologies to quickly validate concepts that contribute to the definition of the strategy, especially:
- verifying that the solution is aligned with Roche Security Guidelines,
- assessing tools performance,
- estimating sizing ( memory, processing);
- You will support the vertical solution architects in understanding Business requirements and processes and translating them into Analytics BI platform specific solution and system design, effectively bridging gap between business and IT;
- You will ensure consistency, alignment and governance of the architecture with both IT security and Architecture Framework e.g. by conducting architecture reviews for all team projects;
- You ensure consistency between different components within Analytics framework, and make sure that the right level of documentation is supported (vendor audits, system risk assessment, data classification reports, Solution architecture documents);
- You provide project management and implementation guidance where needed;
- 5 years of proven track record of IT Analytics projects where working in a key technology role (solution architect, technical lead);
- Extended knowledge of SAP Technology portfolio and roadmap, especially:
- BW4/HANA & SAP BW 7.x (Data Warehousing, ETL, Analysis & Reporting in BEx/Web, Integrated Planning),
- S4/HANA (especially Embedded Analytics),
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Data Warehouse Cloud would be an asset),
- SAP Data Intelligence / Data Hub,
- SAP HANA Platform;
- Awareness of the newest Cloud Analytics Platforms especially AWS (optionally Google or MS Azure) and their integration with SAP environment;
- Knowledge of market technology related to:
- ○ Middleware (Mulesoft, Talend, SAP Integration) would be an asset;
- Awareness of the key security concepts (system, data), SAML2, SSO, OAuth, etc.;
- Analytical and process thinking skills, ability to provide Business Analysis, properly estimate tasks and propose solution architecture, shows passion for innovation, strong communication, collaboration, coaching and interpersonal skills, teaches and enables other team members;
- Helps the organization to define, maintain and improve IT processes and standards, constantly develops and expands own expertise by acquiring new technical and business knowledge and following emerging IT trends and market solutions;
- Advanced level of spoken and written English is a must as well as the will to work in the multicultural, international virtual project team;
Nice to have:
- TOGAF certificate or equivalent knowledge/awareness
Zobacz podobne oferty
Location: Wrocław Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here...
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polscełódzkie / Łódź
Would you like to join to one of the biggest Business Process Automation/Robotics setup in Nordics with the ambition to accelerate the growth even further within the area of process automation? We...
Researching new technologies to optimize the current solutions and to make them sustainable for the future, applying in-house standards and market best practices. Assistance in finding the best tech...
WAYFIND-R is a global registry prospectively capturing linked next-generation sequencing (NGS), treatment and outcome data from cancer patients diagnosed with a solid tumour, to address the evidence...