As a Data Architect in our growing Data & AI Guild, you will support our clients in solving their most complex challenges with Modern Data Analytics solutions, including Data Warehouses, Data Visualisations, and wider Analytical Platforms.
Why are we hiring? Because our customers appreciate our work and therefore, they provide us with more and more projects to deliver. We can see an increasing demand for Analytics Solutions based on fix-for-purpose Data Strategies.
We are Microsoft Gold Partner in the Data Analytics field. Therefore, knowledge of Azure Data Services is crucial for this role. If you have a proven track record of being a Team Leader or an Architect within the Data domain, this job is for you!
- Designing and building analytical and AI solutions that meet the Client’s needs.
- Supporting project Team with technical guidance; designing architecture of the solution.
- Making sure that the knowledge gained during engagements will be recorded and propagated across our organisation
- Scope and shape proposals for Data and AI projects matching the client’s expectations. Understanding the commercial aspects of the initiatives in order to find the right balance between the cost and business value.
- Develop data and analytical solutions on Azure Cloud
- Responsible for defining the right approach to the clients situation. Advising our clients on maximising the value and effectiveness of data & AI solutions and approaches.
- Estimating the effort required to deliver the project.
- Building relationship with Clients based on technical expertise.
- Constantly improving skills - both technical and soft-skills.
- Contributing to strengthening our brand by writing articles, leading webinars and collateral development.
- Supporting the Sales process; being a subject matter expert within the Data domain.
- Understanding the commercial aspects of the initiatives in order to find the right balance between the cost and business value.
- At least 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence or AI field and over 10 years of IT experience.
- Knowledge of Data Solutions architecture and data modelling.
- Experience in gathering business requirements and designing Analytics Solutions, including Data Warehouses, Data Integration and Machine Learning.
- At least 2 years of prooved experience with Microsoft Azure Data Solutions.
- Experience with Google Cloud or AWS Data Services would be an asset.
- Willingness to adapt and combine frameworks, methods and approaches.
- You will join an important, rapidly growing, Data and AI Guild with a lot going on! Various clients, different projects of different complexity in different domains. You will not get bored easily,
- You have an impact on improving the Client’s business, as well as winning new business for the company,
- We welcome out-of-the box thinking and creativity, and we embrace the culture of knowledge sharing,
- We have an organizational culture based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help - we do our best to provide support, tools and work environment that you need to excel at what you do,
- We do understand that IT is a people business, and it is not the technology alone that solves problems; it is also about the people with the right attitude and mindset,
- You will cooperate with experts in various fields, solving interesting challenges on a daily basis - not just from time to time,
- We are recognized as a Great Place to Work,
- We give you every chance to make you feel comfortable with us, among others: English or German classes within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, Multisport card (and other benefits).
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Łodziłódzkie / Łódź
zakup towarówwprowadzanie towarów do magazynuprowadzenie sprzedażywysyłka zamówionych towarówprzygotowanie ofert sprzedażyrozwożenie towarów do Klienta Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie:...
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Łodziłódzkie / Łódź
-tworzenie programów hafciarskich,-wgrywanie wzorów do komputera,-drukowanie specyfikacji wzorów,-skanowanie grafiki,-również do przyuczenia, Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: średnie...
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Zgierzułódzkie / Zgierz
kontakt z klientem, przyjmowanie dokumentów, prowadzenie ksiąg podatkowych, sporządzanie deklaracji JPK Wymagania konieczne: Zawód: Księgowy (wymagany staż - lata: 2) Wykształcenie: średnie...