About the project
We are currently the largest institution of research and development in the ICT sector in Poland, successively growing and still looking for new talents. C/C++ Embedded Developer is one of the key positions in R&D Center in Wroclaw and at present, there are a few slightly different departments possibly interested in your experience. Find out which specific departments are currently recruiting for this position:
Apply and a designated Talent Attraction Person will contact you in 2-3 working days to discuss all the details and guide you through the whole recruitment process, completed with feedback (guaranteed after an interview step). Below you will find some general information about our expectations and C/C++ Embedded Developer positions.
What we use in daily work
- C, C++ embedded
- MATLAB - signal processing reference model
- Python, bash
- Git and gerrit for version control and code review Linux as your development platform
- Cutting edge HW
- Experience with C/ C++ with focus on low level aspects.
- Understanding of computer architecture
- Solid code analysis skills
- Knowledge of embedded system concepts
- Experience with development on Linux
- Experience with writing automated tests