BE | Shaping the Future Poland Sp. z o.o. has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organizations. Since the foundation of 2013, we have been continually expanding and customizing our spectrum of services.
For our partner, we are looking to hire a Data Engineer to join fully remotely.
- Coding in languages such as SQL, Python, and/or R
- Data gathering, cleaning and transforming
- Reporting and data visualization using software like Tableau
- Understanding of data warehousing and ETL techniques
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Technical writing skills
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to QA and troubleshoot data
- Analytical and problem-solving
- Fluency in English
- Fully remote role
- Rate - up to 160 PLN p/h net + VAT on B2B
- Friendly & open-minded team
- Different interesting projects
- International environment
Zobacz podobne oferty
Youll mostly implement Spark pipelines for data ingestion, cleansing and post processing to extract valuable information from them. You should also be familiar with ELK stack as most of the data is...
Be | Shaping the Future Polandłódzkie /
Remote Poland Role: Data Warehouse Specialist will support investment bank project team in analyzing business needs in terms of reporting and data inquiries designing new data models ,following...
Power Mediałódzkie /
Nasz klient jest światowym liderem w przetwórstwie żywności. Ich działania skupiają się m.in. na analizie procesów biznesowych, przygotowaniu danych, tworzeniu interaktywnych raportów, a...
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Consultancy, design and development of integration services for various sources Creation and maintenance of data models for specific Data Warehouses . Building, maintenance and improving of complex...