Do you want to grow your talent and foster your own development within an international environment? Do you want to work in diverse teams, contribute with your own ideas and make a difference in Driver Information Systems? At Nippon Seiki Europe in Gdansk we are looking for a
As a DevOps Engineer within the Process and Tools Group, you are responsible for the automation of our European Engineering Processes and workflows by the choice and configuration of our toolchain. This also includes implementing continuous Integration, Development, Test and the automation of KPI reporting. You will work closely with the process team, the project development teams, IT and software quality assurance to achieve a highly automated and robust development environment.
- University degree in Software Engineering, IT Engineering or similar
- Experience in software development processes and workflow automation
- Hands on experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery and Deployment (toolchain integration): e.g. JIRA, RTC, PTC, Confluence, Jenkins, Gerrit, Crucible, SVN, GIT, etc.
- Hands on experience in Tasks Automation and Scripting: RegExp, Batch, Bash and Python
- Experience in Linux administration, configuration, scripting
- Practical knowledge of Windows and Active Directory
- Good knowledge of computer networks and network security (authentication, LDAP, SSH)
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL (nice to have in practice)
- Good intercultural communication skills
- Very good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Soft Skills: Proactive, Cooperative, Team Player, with "Can Do" attitude and "Bright" open minded
- A competitive salary
- A pleasant working environment with strong focus on flexibility and work-life balance
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
- A chance to boost up your career in a multi-national company
- Participation in a benefits program consisting of premium health insurance package, sports card, multi-benefit cafeteria system, life and accident insurance, English classes, fresh fruit
- Bonus programmes i.e. vacation payment, yearly bonus, employee awards
- Additional vacation days
- Relocation package
Zobacz podobne oferty
The engineer will be responsible for design and implementation of foundations for banks transition to AWS. Good knowledge of the platform is a must. About this opportunity In the Site Reliability...
What your responsibilities will consist of: managing and maintaining a container-based environment implementing the container orchestration system Kubernetes (on-premise and cloud solutions like...
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
You will be involved in making the application deliverable to achieve exceptional business value for customers. You will have responsibility for the design, creation, testing and documenting DevOps...
Job description: Maintain project software code and configuration Create and maintain project Infrastructure as a Code (IaC) Create and maintain project CI/CD pipelines for testing, building and...