We are currently the largest institution of research and development in the ICT sector in Poland, successively growing and still looking for new talents. DevOps Engineer is one of the key positions in R&D Center in Wroclaw and at present, there are a few slightly different departments possibly interested in your experience. Find out which specific departments are currently recruiting for this position: https://en.nokiawroclaw.pl/check-our-devops-hiring-teams/
Apply and a designated Talent Attraction Person will contact you in 2-3 working days to discuss all the details and guide you through the whole recruitment process, completed with feedback (guaranteed after an interview step). Below you will find some general information about our expectations and Integration and DevOps Engineers positions.
You will be responsible for design, implementation, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems regarding by building and delivery testing frameworks and take care of the uninterrupted operation of the testing system through cooperation with other departments around the world.
We work with:
- Testing frameworks (C++, Python)
- GIT(gerrit, gitlab)/SVN
- Continuous integration systems
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- Scripting languages (Bash, Python)
- Containerization tools (Docker, LXC)
- Linux environment in terms of system administration (e.g. Ubuntu, Debian, RedHat, Centos)
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Git and SVN version control system
- Continuous Integration tools:
- Jenkins - configuration and maintenance,
- gitLab - pipelines and jobs configuration,
- gitlab-runners configuration,
- Problem solving/technical analysis skills,
- configuration and maintenance of Kubernetes - Knowledge of openstack (user point of view)
- Beneficial skills:
- Experience in working in the Agile methodology
- Automation tools (ansible, puppet)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Location: Wrocław We are currently the largest institution of research and development in the ICT sector in Poland, successively growing and still looking for new talents. DevOps Engineer is one of...
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Your role: Create, maintain and improve tools and processes used to build, release and deploy our software products. Advise development teams on application architecture and infrastructure. Share...
Location: Wrocław We are currently the largest institution of research and development in the ICT sector in Poland, successively growing and still looking for new talents. DevOps Engineer is one...
IT CONNECT Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Our Customer builds Data Driven Innovation Solution which is constant approach of action research, to quickly fold in new learnings on a confidential basis, in real time. It helps pharma companies to...