- managing and maintaining a container-based environment
- implementing the container orchestration system Kubernetes (on-premise and cloud solutions like Azure AKS or Amazon EKS)
- ensuring all systems are highly available at a high scale
- creating cloud architecture based on the best practices and newest possibilities
- building CI and CD pipelines to support the development of our services using Docker and GitLab
- always taking the initiative to find new solutions
- collaborating closely with agile teams to deliver better results
- remote work
- home office subsidy and #getremote fund
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards fund
- language classes
- very good knowledge of Linux operating system (Debian, Ubuntu)
- commercial experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- experience in building CI/CD pipelines
- experience in creating scripts in Python or Bash
- databases (e.g. MySQL)
- Time Series Databases and monitoring solutions (e.g. Prometheus)
- light virtualization (e.g. LXD)
- message services (e.g. Kafka, AMQP)
- ELK Stack
- cloud services (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure) and their related security
Zobacz podobne oferty
The engineer will be responsible for design and implementation of foundations for banks transition to AWS. Good knowledge of the platform is a must. About this opportunity In the Site Reliability...
What your responsibilities will consist of: managing and maintaining a container-based environment implementing the container orchestration system Kubernetes (on-premise and cloud solutions like...
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
You will be involved in making the application deliverable to achieve exceptional business value for customers. You will have responsibility for the design, creation, testing and documenting DevOps...
Job description: Maintain project software code and configuration Create and maintain project Infrastructure as a Code (IaC) Create and maintain project CI/CD pipelines for testing, building and...