You will be responsible for design, implementation, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems regarding by building and delivery testing frameworks and take care of the uninterrupted operation of the testing system through cooperation with other departments around the world.
We work with:
- Testing frameworks (C++, Python)
- GIT(gerrit, gitlab)/SVN
- Continuous integration systems
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- Scripting languages (Bash, Python)
- Containerization tools (Docker, LXC)
- Linux environment in terms of system administration (e.g. Ubuntu, Debian, RedHat, Centos)
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Git and SVN version control system
- Continuous Integration tools:
- Jenkins - configuration and maintenance,
- gitLab - pipelines and jobs configuration,
- gitlab-runners configuration,
- Problem solving/technical analysis skills,
- configuration and maintenance of Kubernetes - Knowledge of openstack (user point of view)
- Beneficial skills:
- Experience in working in the Agile methodology
- Automation tools (ansible, puppet)
Zobacz podobne oferty
To support IT Infrastructure operations which maintain SAPs ongoing business operation/continuity. Infrastructure specific services: Network and Telecom Specilaists, Storage-, Server-,SAP Basis....
Location: Wrocław Daily activities You will be responsible for design, implementation, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems regarding by building and delivery testing frameworks...
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for working with our front office trading team helping them build out their application development pipelines using CI/CD. You will help build fully automated...
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Your role: Create, maintain and improve tools and processes used to build, release and deploy our software products. Advise development teams on application architecture and infrastructure. Share...