Be | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate. For our partner, a multinational medical technology company in Wroclaw, we are looking for an Endpoint Engineer.
- Design, implement, support a standardized endpoint management solution to manage Windows and mobile devices
- Uses a variety of tools and techniques to standardize desktop operating systems and application configurations across the enterprise
- Deliver modernized servicing plans that ensure endpoints are kept current on OS,Driver, Patch, and Firmware
- Packages and deploys software and security updates to endpoints
- Automation of normal, repetitive tasks via scripting and/or remote deployment methods
- Create, update, and troubleshoot Windows OS images for deployment
- Monitors for and remediates deviations from configuration standards
- Recommending and implementing policies and standards, and ensuring adherence to security procedures
- Implement and maintain Mobile Device Management (MDM) utilizing Microsoft InTune
- Identifies opportunities to improve IT services and, in collaboration with the team, executes on those opportunities
- Create and update technical documentation as it relates to endpoint management
- Create, document, and follow testing standards using industry best practices
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge and/or prior experience with Microsoft SCCM, Endpoint Manager and InTune
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft SCCM, Endpoint Manager and InTune
- Understanding of Active Directory; including replication, GPO, and DNS
- Strong understanding of enterprise anti-virus solutions, endpoint data protection, and encryption
- Able to work effectively under deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Communicative English
- Valid Pl / EU work permit
- Fully remote role with ad hoc visits to Wroclaw (2-4 times per month)
- B2B contract (up to 130 zl net p/h + VAT)
- Lots of technical challenges & interesting projects
- Friendly and open-minded team
- International environment
- Option to activate healthcare and multisport program
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is a top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working remotely.
Zobacz podobne oferty
ZF Groupłódzkie /
Location:Lodz/Czestochowa Your task: Lead certification worldwide for all ZF radars for different customers: Manage suppliers providing homologation support; Plan homologation activities for core...
ASTEK Polskałódzkie /
Currently we are looking for DevOps Engineer Location: 100% remote / Warsaw Salary: up to 900 PLN net + VAT / day, B2B (depending on experience and skills) Requirements: Min. 3-5 years of...
Adamed Pharma S.A.łódzkie / Pabianice
Walidację systemów kategorii 4,5, Opiniowanie dokumentacji walidacyjnej, Koordynowanie działań walidacyjnych systemów, Przeprowadzanie analizy ryzyka dla procesów i funkcjonalności, Ocenę...
Nippon Seiki Europełódzkie /
Workplace: Gdańsk Our Company Nippon Seiki Group is one of the worlds leading suppliers for the Automotive Industry with an innovative product range in Driver Information Systems. Our passion and...