PwC IT Services is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We have been implementing the most innovative customer experience solutions for our clients since 2005. We are partners of the largest software providers in the world – Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft and many more. We believe that our success comprises not only modern technologies we use but, above all, well trained, competent people. We are In Touch with Tomorrow helping our clients rise and develop faster.
As a member of the Workday Team at PwC, you’ll not only deliver a new technology - you will take part in HR or Financials Transformation and create innovative solutions (also Workday Extend) that help our clients to unlock their full potential and set them on the fast track to a better way of working. You will have the unique opportunity to participate in international projects end-to-end, and boost your skills and career to the next level.
Please read more about our mutual opportunity below.
- Deployment of Financial planning and analysis (FP&A) Workday products with close cooperation with our Clients and other team members,
- Conduct working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements.
- Assess actual client needs and propose recommendations and/or alternative solutions to meet client goals.
- Advise clients on best practices, recognize, and recommend process improvements, and implement system enhancements.
- System configuration, testing, and data activities to ensure that proposed solution suits Client’s expectations,
- Maintaining partnership relations with your Clients based on trust, professionalism and engagement, building relationships and managing customer expectations.
- Provide guidance and coaching to team members in area(s) of expertise.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in Workday Planning/Adaptive Planning or similar EPM cloud technology implementations.
- Experienced in Financial Budgeting and Planning applications,
- Hands-on functional experience and/or demonstrated proficiency in EPM-related business processes: Finance & Management reporting, FP&A, Analytics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel (worked with large volumes of data),
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to communicate with stakeholders,
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and make sensible decisions under pressure,
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously,
- A flexible approach, adapting your style to be successful working with both small and large clients,
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Workday Adaptive Planning or Adaptive Insight Certified (essential but not required)
- If required, willingness to travel to customer sites.
- Stable employment,
- Technical onboarding including Workday training (certification trainings if required),
- Exciting work in a group of professionals with many years of experience in international corporations,
- Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market,
- Ability to develop skills and gain experience on projects for the largest Polish and European companies,
- Multisport Card and Private Medical Card.