Financial Business Controller
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation
We are looking for Business Controller with innovative views who are interested in development in a multicultural environment!
- Support the Polish TRES Transformers Product Line in controlling tasks such as monthly and quarterly closings, management reporting and financial process optimization.
- Provide financial analysis to support strategic initiatives, decision making and follow-up, including validation of financial data and business information.
- Improve and standardize financial reporting processes to support local and global business needs. Lead and drive automated solutions to streamline internal processes.
- Serve as business partner to the HUB Controlling & Management, support in defining objectives and aligning the business structure and its processes to deliver according to defined targets.
- Ensure compliance with SOX, US-GAAP and Hitachi Power Grids Policies.
- Improve Inventory and Focus on Cash Collection.
- Master’s degree in finance / economics / business administration.
- Experience from financial controlling in an international organization.
- Advanced skills in MS Office and SAP.
- Ability to co-operate, negotiate and communicate efficiently in a global organization - good English and Polish skills are required.
- Excellent analytical skills and high standard work quality.
- Structured and accurate way of working.
- Proactive and self-driven personality.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com