Would you like to join a highly experienced and motivated team of controllers with a strong background in supporting our business areas and group?
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Financial & Business Control. We add value by ensuring the correctness and timely delivery of financial reporting and support Financial Management with analysis and comments on the development in P&L and balance sheet.
We are now looking for a Financial Controller.
As the Financial Controller, you’ll have a valuable role in one of our key areas by ensuring efficient controls and actively driving correction actions based on your findings. Additionally you will be accountable for providing value adding analysis and comments on business development in your responsibility area and driving improvement initiatives.
What you will be doing:
- Analysis of monthly and quarterly financial results.
- Explaining and commenting changes in balance sheet, income or cost to support management in a decision-making process.
- Ensuring that financial data is complete, correct and in compliance with internal and external rules and regulations.
- Securing that relevant and efficient action is taken when issues are found.
- Using your expertise to proactively drive quality improvement and alignment initiatives that increase efficiency and quality in our reporting and processes.
You’ll join a highly experienced and motivated team of controllers with a strong background in supporting our Business Areas and Group Functions.
The role is based in Łódź.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Are active, self-driven and have the ability to get things done independently or as a part of a team.
- Are a team player with a positive can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for a common goal.
- Are able to team up and build strong and trustworthy relationships with Nordic colleagues.
- Have very good communication skills.
- Are always eager to learn more.
Your experience and background:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a financial controller or in a similar role (preferably in the banking sector).
- Strong finance and accounting knowledge.
- Excellent command of business English (both written and spoken).
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel).
- Experience in Essbase/Smartview, ODV, SQL or SAP tools is considered an advantage.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 30 September 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Pieczenie chleba, wyrabianie ciasta.Wymagania konieczne:Wykształcenie: podstawowe, brakUprawnienia: umiejętność wyrabiania ciastaUprawnienia: umiejętność wypieku na piecu piekarniczym
Opieka i czynności higieniczno-opiekuńcze z dorosłymi osobami z niepełnosprawnością, współpraca z zespołem opiekuńczo terapeutycznymWymagania konieczne:Wykształcenie: średnie zawodowe,...
Pomoc przy dzieciach w różnym wieku, przygotowanie i sprzątanie sali.Wymagania konieczne:Wykształcenie: średnie ogólnokształcące, brakWymagania inne:I umowa o pracę na okres próbny: 1...
pomoc drogowa ( kierowanie lawetą)Wymagania konieczne:Uprawnienia: Prawo jazdy kat. BUprawnienia: Prawo jazdy kat. C + EWymagania dodatkowe:Wykształcenie: brak lub niepełne podstawowe, brak