About this opportunity
We are agile! Home Journey is one of the top priority projects. We are working on the new solution to support our Customers in managing with online banking mortgage products. Core development team is located in Poland, in Gdynia and Warsaw. Now we are building new teams in Łódź. We are automation and CI/CD oriented. We deliver microservices and integrated solutions.
Our technology stack:
- IDE : JetBrains IntelliJ , WebStorm
- SCM : Git ;BitBucket
- Code Review : BitBucket
- SCA : SonarQube
- Linter plugins : ESLint;TSLint
- Documentation in : Swagger; Confluence
- CI Tool: Jenkins;
- Artifacts repository: Nexus
- Dependency management: NPM; Maven
- Unit testing: jUnit 5.0
- Automation / orchestration : Jenkins; Kubernetes (future)
As developer you will:
- Desing the web / front-end part of applications for development in Angular
- Develop front-end applications in Angular 12.0.
- Review the code on a regular basis and decide on refactorings, improvements in a code
- Test your application: unit testing, secure testing performance testing and work with QA.
- Be responsible for full product development life cycle
- Perform regular code reviews and commit the code on a daily basis
- Participate in building new releases
- Explore existing code in Angular to understand how the system is built and how the components work together
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Front-end development with Angular (3+ years)
- Back-end (JAVA with Spring) - it is beneficial, not required
- Experience with Web Services, REST, REST API’s
- Knowledge of Design Patterns like Clean Code, SOLID
Your experience and background:
- Solid computer science fundamentals - data structures, architecture, design patterns
- SQL, relational databases
- Fluent written and verbal English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 13/01/2022.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: privacy-policy.2021.pdf (nordea.com)
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Division of working time 75% Creating new features 15% Meetings 10% Contact with client Your daily work: Creating reusable Angular components, Developing applications in web-based technologies like...
Orange Polska S.A.łódzkie /
Within this team, you are more specifically in charge of the design and development of tools and solutions around AI applications as follows: Assistance Orange Groups teams to package and...
Avengałódzkie / Łódź
Avengałódzkie / Łódź