For publishers and developers, QLOC is a first-class service provider that ensures peace of mind, because only QLOC guarantees quality delivered on time.
Although were recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, were more than just a bunch of cross-platform devs. Our team includes over 450 specialists who are experienced in Development, Quality Assurance and Localization. We provide functional, compliance, localization and compatibility testing, translate and localize games in over 30 languages, as well as offer co-development and remastering services. Hall of fame? Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen (PC, PS4, XB1 and Switch ports), Devil May Cry series (XB1 and PS4 ports), Resident Evil 4 and 6 (PC port), RiME (PC and XB1 ports), Dark Souls Remastered (PC, XB1, PS4), Hitman (PC, PS4 and XB1 co-dev), Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (PC, PS4, XB1 and Switch remaster), Hellblade: Senuas Sacrifice (Switch port), Mortal Kombat 11 (PC port) – and many, many more.
In connection with a dynamic development of our remastering and remaking services, we are looking for a professional to join our team as a:
Warsaw, Gdańsk or remotely
- Designing gameplay features
- Creating and planning core gameplay loops
- Developing rough ideas into detailed concepts ready for implementation
- Designing other features ranging from progression systems to character attributes and AI behavior
- Adapting traditional gameplay elements to allow for modular implementation
- Reworking designs to meet production and creative requirements
- Creating and maintaining design documentation
- Cooperating with other department team members (Design, Art, Tech)
- Collaborating with other designers to fine tune gameplay ideas and features
- Working within an interdisciplinary prototyping strike team
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Game Designer
- At least one shipped game for current or previous consoles generation, PC or Switch
- Experience with Unreal
- Ability to work and cooperate in an interdisciplinary team (Design, Art, Tech)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Wide knowledge about current game trends and solutions.
- Experience in modular game design
- Experience supervising a design team
- English language skills at least B2 level.
- Interesting and dynamic work atmosphere in a professional, experienced team
- Work with very strong IPs
- Ability to put an extra brick in gamedev technology evolution, incorporating our findings as new standards in inhouse tools
- Full-time contract with a competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable workplace in a modern office building or remote work
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities
- Shared financing of private healthcare in Enel-Med
- Polish, English or Japanese classes
- Fresh fruit and juice delivery, great coffee, massage chair
- Contact with the newest digital entertainment technologies
- Relocation assistance
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed
- Ability to gain work and life balance – staying away from crunch culture.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Przygotowanie wstępnych prototypów nowo opracowywanych gierWspieranie kadry naukowej w poszukiwaniu rozwiązań AIImplementacja rozwiązań AI/ML do tworzonych przez firmę narzędziWeryfikacja...
Requirementshas broad general technical knowledge — and knows specific subjects in depth,has experience leading architecture of a large system,is focused on team and company goals and their...
RequirementsAt least 2 years of experience on a similar positionProven shipment of at least 1 commercially successful f2p mobile gamesBeing able to write and maintain documentationsOutside of the box...
Planowanie, kierowanie i kontrolowanie działań produkcyjnychZarządzanie backlogiemMonitorowanie projektu, identyfikowanie i oceną ryzykaWspółpraca z outsourcemOkreślanie i kontrolowanie...