For publishers and developers, QLOC is a first-class service provider that ensures peace of mind, because only QLOC guarantees quality delivered on time.
Although were recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, were more than just a bunch of cross-platform devs. Our team includes over 500 specialists who are experienced in Development, Quality Assurance and Localization. We provide functional, compliance, localization and compatibility testing, translate and localize games in over 30 languages, as well as offer co-development and remastering services. Hall of fame? Cyberpunk 2077 (Stadia port), Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville (Switch co-dev), Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 (PC port), Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen (PC, PS4, XB1 and Switch ports), Devil May Cry series (XB1 and PS4 ports), Resident Evil 4 and 6 (PC port), Dark Souls Remastered (PC, XB1, PS4), Hitman (PC, PS4 and XB1 co-dev), Hellblade: Senuas Sacrifice (Switch port), Mortal Kombat 11 (PC port) – and many, many more.
We are looking for a professional to join our team as a:
- Development and implementation of gameplay systems and features.
- Close cooperation with Design, Art and Production team members.
- Participation in gameplay feature development from design to implementation.
- Analysis of gameplay feature viability and risks.
- 3 or more years of experience as a Gameplay Engineer.
- Strong C++ development skills.
- Extensive experience with Unreal Engine 4 (2+ years).
- Credited work on a shipped title.
- Experience in developing key gameplay features.
- Strong communication skills (Polish and/or English).
Nice to have:
- Experience in a leadership role within an interdisciplinary strike team or similar.
- Interesting and dynamic work atmosphere in a professional, experienced team.
- Work with very strong IPs.
- Full-time contract with a competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Comfortable workplace in a modern office building or partially remote work.
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities.
- Shared financing of private healthcare in Enel-Med.
- Polish, English or Japanese classes.
- Fresh fruit and juice delivery, great coffee, massage chair (in Warsaw office).
- Contact with the newest digital entertainment technologies.
- Relocation assistance.
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed.
Zobacz podobne oferty
QLOC S.A.łódzkie /
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Development and implementation of gameplay systems and features. Close cooperation with Design, Art and Production team members. Participation in gameplay feature development...
Reality Games London Ltdłódzkie /
Requirements has broad general technical knowledge — and knows specific subjects in depth, has experience leading architecture of a large system, is focused on team and company goals and their...
TeamQuestłódzkie / Łódź
Przygotowanie wstępnych prototypów nowo opracowywanych gier Wspieranie kadry naukowej w poszukiwaniu rozwiązań AI Implementacja rozwiązań AI/ML do tworzonych przez firmę narzędzi Weryfikacja...