TELUS International Europe is the leader in the BPO sector in Bulgaria. We have almost 50,000 team members across 20 countries. TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and creative customer service support for global customers in over 50 languages.
The Google Cloud Platform DevOps work within an agile team of Engineers and Operations personnel building highly resilient, scalable, and performant GCP infrastructure in an automated and efficient manner.
The DevOps will be required to use their initiative to innovate to achieve maximum performance and be prepared to investigate and use new products/services offered by GCP.
- Overall 5+ years of experience in implementing DevOps and building a range of Services in GCP
- Expert understanding of DevOps principles and Infrastructure as Code concepts and techniques
- Strong understanding of CI/CD and available tools
- Security and Compliance, e.g. IAM and cloud compliance/auditing/monitoring tools
- Customer/stakeholder focus. Ability to build strong relationships with Application teams, cross-functional IT, and global/local IT teams
- Good leadership and teamwork skills - Works collaboratively in an agile environment with DevOps application ‘pods to provide GCP specific capability/skills required to deliver the service
- Operational effectiveness - delivers solutions that align to approved design patterns and security standards
- Experienced in full automation and configuration management
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
- Set and achieved challenging short, medium, and long term goals that exceeded the standards in their field
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
- A successful track record of delivering complex projects and/or programs, utilizing appropriate techniques and tools to ensure and measure success
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others compliance with relevant regulatory processes
- Demonstrable GCP experience - infrastructure build and configurations of a variety of services including Compute, Storage, SDN (VPC and XPN)
- Experience in working with Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), and continuous testing tools
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Automation scripting (using scripting languages such as Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
- Ability to quickly acquire new skills and tools
- Work from Anywhere
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Continuous support and learning
Zobacz podobne oferty
Location: Wrocław We are currently the largest institution of research and development in the ICT sector in Poland, successively growing and still looking for new talents. DevOps Engineer is one of...
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Your role: Create, maintain and improve tools and processes used to build, release and deploy our software products. Advise development teams on application architecture and infrastructure. Share...
Location: Wrocław We are currently the largest institution of research and development in the ICT sector in Poland, successively growing and still looking for new talents. DevOps Engineer is one...
IT CONNECT Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Our Customer builds Data Driven Innovation Solution which is constant approach of action research, to quickly fold in new learnings on a confidential basis, in real time. It helps pharma companies to...