Work in: Germany, Hungary or Romania
Build the Future is the Prysmian Group Graduate Program. The 2022 edition of the program will be number 11!
We aim to hire talents globally with diverse background and experiences who are eager to make our world a more sustainable place and ready to embrace new challenges.
Are you willing to make your mark in the Energy transition and Digitalization of our communities?
We offer you the opportunity to work with products that help the world meet sustainable development goals. Whenever your work will support the mass electrification in mobility or boost the development of 5G Network, you’ll have a real impact on our communities.
Be part of this important change and help us build a better future for all of us. Join us!
Our Graduate Program provides an immersive experience in our company from day 1.
The program starts with a two-week Global Induction with trainings and activities led by the Prysmian Group Academy in collaboration with a Top-Ranking Business School.
Following your induction, you will be part of a one-year job rotation in 3 different departments: Research and Development, Operations in one of our production sites, and Sales Support/Technical Sales.
After the first year of rotation, you will start your international assignment for a duration of 3 years. The position will be either technical, mainly based in one of our production sites, or business related, strongly linked to the core of our business.
You’ll learn new ways of working, acquire new knowledge, meet new colleagues and embrace a new culture!
At the end of your assignment abroad, returning to the country you’ve been hired in, you will be ready to take on a new responsibility in the technical or business areas continuing your career in Prysmian Group.
- A competitive reward package, including a bonus opportunity.
- A training plan tailored for you in partnership with a Top-Ranking Business School.
- A buddy who will help you settle in quickly, during the first year of your journey.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities based on performance.
- Mobility benefits during your international assignment.
- A global network of other 300+ colleagues who have already joined our graduate program.
- You are keen on joining a career in our industry and you are ready to embrace a new challenge.
- You have graduated in the last 18 months or you are completing a degree in the Engineering, Technical or Business and Economics fields.
- We are a global company. Being fluent in English is key.
- You have worked or studied abroad and/or you are willing to join an international experience with Prysmian Group.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You enjoy learning and working with other colleagues.
Everyone at Prysmian Group has the potential to make their mark; because whatever you do, wherever you are based, you will be part of a company that is working to make our future greener. Just come as you are, bringing all your energy, passion and ideas. Ready to start a new journey?
Zobacz podobne oferty
Auchan Polska Sp. z o.o.łódzkie / Łódź
Możliwość zapoznania się z funkcjonowaniem działów w sklepie, Fundament pracy na stanowisku managerskim w hipermarkecie, Zastrzyk wiedzy i nowych umiejętności, Wsparcie opiekuna przez cały...
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Fujitsu is searching for a Data Analyst Intern to join our team. We are looking for a medical student or a graduate of a given field who also wants to develop in topics related to IT and Artificial...
Corning Optical Communications Polska Sp. z o.o.łódzkie / Stryków
JAKIE BĘDĄ TWOJE ZADANIA: Udział w projektowaniu nowych produktów oraz modyfikacja istniejących Projektowanie oraz modyfikacja narzędzi i elementów linii produkcyjnych Ścisła współpraca z...
Adamed Pharma S.A.łódzkie / Pabianice
Analizą, kodowaniem oraz deploymentem nowych funkcjonalności rozwijanych produktów Stackiem .NET, Angular/React, mikroserwisy, Azure, Nowoczesnymi wzorcami projektowymi, Przebiegiem całego...