With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Integrated Operations Market Lead
We are looking for an Integrated Operations (iOPS) Market Lead/Manager. In this position you will be responsible for partnering with our client market/s key stakeholders and ensuring Genpact operations across all towers run smoothly towards your market in scope. You will be accountable for the service quality provided by Genpact to your market, allowing you to develop business relationships with senior stakeholders.
We are looking for the candidates willing to join us to work for great organization and our customer - Unilever.
- Main business partner and escalation point to client’s iOPS market/s leads and performance delivery team
- Facilitator for E2E process and organizational design within all Genpact operational towers, in different locations, for your specific market/s
- Establish successful relationships with different stakeholders
- Enhance and improve efficiency of current regular connects between Genpact operational teams and client leads
- Responsible for service levels and operations quality for your market/s
- Lead the continuous improvement agenda in-line with Genpact operational and project leads
- Coach, train and advise operational leads and specialists to ensure right service mindset
- Support initiatives related to process and service improvements with the client and drive market innovation proposals coming from Genpact
- Responsible to balance market/s quality service with efficient operations lead by tower/operational managers (O2C, MDM, Planning, Logistics and CD/Sales)
- Own market relationships and agenda, driving country VOC (Voice of customer)
- Understanding in-market processes, identifying what needs to change and how, driving the change through the relationships built with local stakeholders
- University graduate
- Fluent in English
- French language min. B2 level
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Ability to establish long lasting and adding value relationships
- Customer centric mindset, ability to challenge status quo and being proactive
- Experience within supply chain operations or commercial departments, ideally on retail/FMCG business
- Experience on senior stakeholder management
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills to drive change on client and Genpact sides, while keeping extraordinary relationships with both parts
- Experience in Microsoft suite including Outlook, Power Point and MS Teams; Excel skills
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Hitachi Energy Poland Sp. z o.o.łódzkie / Łódź
Your responsibilities As a Project Manager you will: Be the Key person, responsible for multiple projects for all projects stages. Lead the project team, establish the project execution approach and...
Emitel S.A.łódzkie / Łódź
Zadania: Realizacja projektów technicznych - modernizacyjnych, optymalizacyjnych, sprzedażowych w branży teletransmisyjnej Opracowywanie planów wykonawczych Koordynowanie realizacji kontraktów...