The company Plukon Sieradz Sp. z o.o. is looking for IT Application Manager.
The person employed in this position will report to Plukon Food Group Manager IT Operations.
- Contact point for the business for new business requests and incidents within application environment;
- Consulting on improving business processes;
- Projects planning and management for larger and smaller lifecycle projects - Work and Resource Planning, Budgeting Projects, Work Estimation;
- Responsible for documentation and work instructions (for service desk and users);
- Responsible for the training of key users for their specific Plukon Food Group applications;
- Reporting to the Manager IT Operations about problems and changes in the applications area;
- Carrying out (in consultation with the manager IT Operations) changes and improvements in the specific Plukon Food Group applications;
- Assists with the setting up of the yearly activity planning for IT applications
- Working closely with ERP systems suppliers and consultants on removing issues and delivering improvements.
Plukon Sieradz Sp. z o.o. is a part of Plukon Food Group, one of the biggest players in the poultry meat market in Europe and the supplier of poultry products and ready- to- eat meals to leading European partners in the food sector.
Plukon Food Group has thirteen poultry slaughterhouses and nine processing and packaging plants in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France, Poland and Spain.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Business IT & Management, Business Informatics or similar;
- At least 2 years’ experience with:
- managing ERP and other business systems;
- IT projects management;
- Business Process and Change Management;
- Documented experience of project management;
- Native Polish language;
- Command of the English language at C1 level as minimum;
- Understanding of Financial and Accounting daily operations will be considered as a plus.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary,
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment,
- Additional social benefits including private medical healthcare, life insurance, holiday funds, Multisport card, extra social benefits.