PwC IT Services is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We have been implementing the most innovative customer experience solutions for our clients since 2005. We are partners of the largest software providers in the world – Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft and many more. We believe that our success comprises not only modern technologies we use but, above all, well trained, competent people. We are In Touch with Tomorrow helping our clients rise and develop faster.
PwC Custom Solutions practice is a team of experienced professionals – Software Programmers, Solution Architects and UX / UI Designers. We create solutions from scratch which allows us to use the most efficient technology stack - best for the Client but also interesting for the delivery team. We create applications using the most popular technology like Java which mixed with other components (spring framework) and specific approach (cloud, microservices) allows us to deliver high quality, accessible and reusable solutions. Next to our team of web apps we have a very skilled team of mobile engineers (iOS / Android), which allows us to deliver omnichannel platforms also with mobile access. Everything we implement is analysed in the first phase by our team of UI / UX specialists and architects which design in detail what will be done in the implementation phase. In Custom Solutions practice we believe strongly that people must continually develop their skills and learn new technologies, so we also invest time and budget in new areas like AI, IoT or Blockchain.
- Implementation of Java applications
- Analysis of business needs and creation of technical documentation
- Cooperation with analysts and architects on refining the design assumptions
- Responsibility for the implementation of entrusted project tasks
- Good knowledge of programming in Java language, version 8 or higher
- Good knowledge of Spring, Hibernate
- Good knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (eg. MongoDB)
- Good knowledge of Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Good knowledge of build application tools (Maven / Gradle)
- Good knowledge of the Git version control system
- Knowledge about microservices architecture (Dockers)
- Knowledge about distributed event streaming (eg. Apache Kafka)
- Ability to test written code using one of the frameworks (JUnit / Spock)
- Knowledge of English to the extent that enables communication with clients and other members of the project team
Nice to have:
- Certificates (Java/Spring or other that you consider relevant)
- Knowledge of DevOps methodology
- Knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, MS Azure, Heroku
- Stable employment
- Exciting work in a group of professionals with many years of experience in international corporations
- Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market
- Ability to develop skills and gain experience on projects for the largest Polish and European companies
- Multisport Card and Private Medical Card
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com.
Zobacz podobne oferty
IT CONNECT Sp. z o.o.łódzkie / Łódź
IT CONNECT Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Develop integrated, cloud-based application platform that will support development and operating applications in their full lifecycle. Technologies: AWS, OpenShift/Kubernetes, Jenkins, Jira, etc....
Fieldcode Poland Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Your tasks As a software developer you will join a team coding in Java 11+ (Spring), Scala, Kotlin and Swift and work with technologies like Kafka, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Hazelcast, Keycloak and...
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O Ołódzkie /
What we do: At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital. In Poland, our offices are located...