Permanent Employment – Frankfurt / Munich / Cologne / Hamburg
We are looking for a Java Developer who will be responsible for growing the practice by directly promoting
industry thought leadership, performing internal R&D and constantly developing own and colleague’s
About our Team:
Cognizant Interactive helps clients reinvent products, experiences and business models to create new value,
differentiation and drive revenue in the digital economy. We take an Experience centered approach that uses
human insights to take ideas from vision to outcome and building experience led solutions that enables brands to transform their customer and employee experiences using design, marketing and commerce capabilities. We have more than 6100+ Omni-channel Experience & Commerce engineers, 3900+ Content specialists, 1400+ Strategy and Design experts and 270+ Marketing, Media & Social analysts. We are an international Team working in niche technologies from 52 Offices Globally.
- You are creative and motivated engineer with experience in new age coding architectures.
- You want to join a cross-functional team focused on Cloud Native technologies
- You are exceptional, passionate, customer facing, hands-on engineer who will help customers realize the benefits of cloud native greenfield applications and architectures
- Architect and develop cloud-native code on Java Stack that meets functional specifications and non functional requirements
- Create RESTful web services in Java, Spring Core and Spring Boot with Microservices architecture/design patterns
- Assist with build and deployment of apps., in cloud-native platforms/infrastructures
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues in cloud-native components
- Well versed in Multi/Hybrid Cloud Approaches
- Certification from Pivotal or Cloudfoundry.org or other organization is great value add
- At least 5-10 years of experience in developing enterprise-grade software
- Expert programming skills in Java, Spring Core, Spring Boot
- Polyglot Coding Architects
- Experience in writing RESTful web services, SOA, scalable components, knowing the complexity of web services scale complexities
- Experience in Cloud Foundry, Dockers, PCF, BlueMix , Kubernetes and other cloud-native components
- Understanding of, and architectural experience in 12 factor Microservices architecture
- Good J2EE design and development skills (full stack) with OSS/Cloud foundry skills.
- Knowledge in test-driven development and pair programming
- Knowledge in building, deploying web services in Node.js
- Strong knowledge of both NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB) and RDBMS database design
- Have worked as part of an Agile development team (Lean / Pair / Agile programming)
- Hands-on experience in creating build pipelines in Jenkins, Concourse
- Positive attitude to learn new technologies and approaches to deliver working software
Nice to have:
- Experience in building cloud-based MicroServices is a big plus
- Experience with virtualization / cloud technologies
- Familiarity with event-based System of Engagement architectures
- Good communication skills, self-starter and adaptable/quick learner
- Familiarity with at least one of test-driven development concepts such as TDD, ATDD
- Experience in at least one of source code testing frameworks and technologies such as JUnit, mstest, Qunit
- Experience in one of continuous integration/delivery methodology and tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, Bamboo, Maven, Jenkins, Fisheye, TFS
- Experience in developing cloud hosted applications / components / services
- Good experience in one of the advanced UI framework (either Angular 2 or React)
- Knowledge in leveraging front-end frameworks such as React.js, Angular.js components
- Become part of a ‘flag ship’ success story
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Udemy and Cognizant Academy digital libraries for your continuous learning
- Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
- Relocation package
Zobacz podobne oferty
ASTEK Polskałódzkie /
Poszukujemy: Senior Java Engineer Oferujemy: do 1100 zł netto + VAT za dzień pracy na kontrakcie B2B Gdzie: Aktualnie 100% zdalnie Sektor: Bankowy Będziesz odpowiedzialny za: Udział w realizacji...
ASTEK Polskałódzkie /
Poszukujemy: Senior Java Developer Oferujemy: do 1100 zł netto + VAT za dzień pracy na kontrakcie B2B Gdzie: Aktualnie 100% zdalnie Sektor: Bankowy Będziesz odpowiedzialny za: Udział w realizacji...
ASTEK Polskałódzkie /
Poszukujemy: Programista Java Projekt: Dotyczący obszaru kredytowego Gdzie: Aktualnie 100% zdalnie Oferujemy: do 1100 zł netto + VAT/dzień pracy/B2B. Możliwa jest także umowa o prace....
Asseco Data Systems S.A.łódzkie /
Twoje codzienne zadania: udział w pracach projektowych i programistycznych związanych z rozwojem i utrzymaniem systemów informatycznych zgodnie z otrzymanymi wymaganiami, udział w pracach...