Software Developer at Objectivity works as a member of our Agile team alongside with a Technical Architect, Quality Engineers, Business Analyst and a Project Manager in order to deliver fit–for–purpose solutions to our clients. Each and every team adapts its ways of working accordingly, which they consider the most effective way of working with a specific client and project. In this way, you learn not only different technology set-ups but also new and innovative ways of work coordination.
We believe in engineers who specialize in one field but, at the same time, have broad knowledge of technology as a whole in order to be ready to deliver both back–end and front–end code and to find themselves in the DevOps culture with automation as the first priority. Close collaboration and direct communication with other team members and the client is an important part of our delivery process. You can be sure that your voice will be heard and that you will have an impact on your team’s decisions, regardless of your role.
If you believe that quality is the responsibility of the whole team, that means you have some commercial and delivery awareness, and if SOLID principles are your bread and butter, then you will be more than happy to work with us.
- Spring Boot and Dropwizard to quickly build web services running on Tomcat.
- Flyway as db migration tool.
- MongoDB, CouchBase, Amazon DynamoDB as key/value and document databases.
- Angular or React on the front-end.
- Jenkins, Team City and recently Amazon CodePipeline to setup CI/CD.
- Kotlin as a secondary language.
- Spring Data (and Hibernate as the most common JPA provider) to access the data.
- Postgres, MySQL, AWS Aurora/RDS as relational databases.
- RabbitMQ, Amazon SNS/SQS to integrate services.
- Git as a source control.
- AWS as a hosting platform.
- Developing systems based on JAVA technologies.
- Following the clean code standards for programming.
- Participating in the process of analysis, design, implementation and testing of new functionalities.
- Experience in designing, implementing and supporting Java applications. You’ve participated in the development of successfully productionized commercial product(s).
- Practical knowledge of Spring Boot/Dropwizard.
- Knowledge of container technologies (Docker).
- Experience with the Agile delivery environment with tooling to include GIT, Maven/Gradle, Team City/Jenkins/AWS CodePipeline, FlyWay etc.
- Ability to communicate in English: spoken & written.
- Solid foundation in Spring Framework/JEE.
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. Postgres, MySQL, MS SQL, Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora) and knowledge of JPA (preferable Hibernate).
- Exposure to concepts and challenges of distributed systems (RESTful Web Services, event-driven architectures, microservices).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Practical knowledge of AWS or Kotlin is nice to have.
- We offer an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- We invest in our people through the support of several active communities (AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.), online courses, workshops and conferences to keep their expert knowledge up-to-date. However, you will also learn a lot on your own thanks to code reviews with your teammates. These practices work in every project.
- You will have an opportunity to learn many innovative ways of conducting projects both from the technology standpoint as well as from the organizational perspective.
- Strong cooperation and direct communication with the client are the basis of every project that we run.
- Your voice is heard – since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication. Knowledge sharing is in our DNA.
- Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have.
- Rather than simply deliver a software, we build relationships. Our developers and clients are part of our project team. Therefore, we are not familiar with the phenomenon of Dev-QA wars.
- english courses
- medical care for you, your family or life partner
- investment fund
- life insurance
- benefit system
- free parking
- fresh fruit, sandwiches and breakfast cereal
- no dress code
- no open space
- great Place to Work
- friendly, skilled and helpful people
- healthywork - llfe balance
- relocation package - for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia
- probably the best coffee in town
- time for self-development
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
The most commonly used frameworks and tools: Spring Boot and Dropwizard to quickly build web services running on Tomcat. Flyway as db migration tool. MongoDB, CouchBase, Amazon DynamoDB as key/value...
Responsible to develop and deploy derivatives systems with Murex Solutions Manage activities within project delivery to the business within the agreed timeframes, cost and levels of quality;...
Working as part of the front office team the candidate should have strong Java expertise with working knowledge of in other programming languages (.NET C#, C++ or VBA) Experience in Equity...
You will be responsible for the technical leadership of the team: This means designing the service as well as setting the technical direction for the service. This is "hands-on" role where youll be...