Software Developer at Objectivity works as a member of our Agile team alongside with a Technical Architect, Quality Engineers, Business Analyst and a Project Manager in order to deliver fit-for-purpose solutions to our clients. Each and every team adapts its ways of working accordingly, which they consider the most effective way of working with a specific client and project. In this way, you learn not only different technology set-ups but also new and innovative ways of work coordination.
We believe in engineers who specialize in one field but,at the same time, have broad knowledge of technology as a wholein order to be ready to deliver both back-end and front-end code and to find themselves in the DevOps culture with automation as the first priority. Close collaboration and direct communication with other team members and the client is an important part of our delivery process. You can be sure that your voice will be heard and that you will have an impact on your team’s decisions, regardless of your role.
If you believe that quality is the responsibility of the whole team, that means you have some commercial and delivery awareness,and if SOLID principles are your bread and butter, then you will be more than happy to work with us.
- Use agile engineering practices and modern development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that delivers against the product as outlined by the Product Owner.
- Identify, suggest and conduct technology enabled product experiments.
- Collaborate with other agile team members to steer technology choices towards a leading edge setup that delivers against the longer term needs and vision from the Product Owner.
- Support not only front-end side, but also back-end using Java software.
- Practical knowledge of Node.js development
- Solid foundation in Spring Framework/JEE.
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL.
- Ability to communicate in English: spoken & written.
- Experience in designing, implementing and supporting Java applications and willingness to broaden your back-end skills.
- Familiarity with responsive web design with HTML5/CSS.
- Experience with unit testing framework.
- We offer an inspiring working environment - you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- We invest in our people through the support of several active communities (AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.), online courses, workshops and conferences to keep their expert knowledge up-to-date. However, you will also learn a lot on your own thanks to code reviews with your teammates. These practices work in every project.
- Rather than simply deliver a software, we build relationships. Our developers and clients are part of our project team. Therefore, we are not familiar with the phenomenon of Dev-QA wars.
- Your voice is heard - since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication. Knowledge sharing is in our DNA.
- Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have. You will have an opportunity to learn many innovative ways of conducting projects both from the technology standpoint as well as from the organizational perspective.
- Strong cooperation and direct communication with the client are the basis of every project that we run.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Exorigo-Upos sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Cała Polska 100% Zdalnie Lokalizacja biura Warszawa W ramach zespołu wdrażamy i utrzymujemy systemy wspierające procesy biznesowe w obszarach: raportowania, zarządcze i finansowe, konsolidacja...
Sunday Polska Sp. z o.o.łódzkie / Łódź
LOCATION: Warsaw or Łódź or remotely from Poland SALARY: 9000-14000 PLN net B2B MUST KNOW: JS, TS, Node.js, SQL, GIT We know that we must constantly build a competitive advantage. That is why we...
The role encompasses a broad set of accountabilities. Core responsibilities include: Translate the business vision and strategy into the technology landscape. Work with Group Risk Control, the front...