Our tribe is responsible for L1 architecture definition, specifications, algorithm development and simulations. It assumes a close interaction with L1 and SoC development units.
We are looking for a technical expert experienced in physical layer algorithm development to join our team responsible for L1 reference model of 4G/5G Nokia products. We provide an opportunity to join our global expert community and start contributing to Nokia success by delivering best-in-class algorithms for SW/HW implementation.
- Algorithm development for 4G/5G physical layer and specification
- Simulations and link-level performance evaluation
- Maintenance of L1 reference model
- Interaction with development units, specification and system design colleagues
We work with:
- Experience in physical layer algorithm development for communication systems. We also consider candidates with telecom experience in adjacent areas and fresh graduates with wireless communications background
- Strong background in communication theory and signal processing
- Matlab proficiency
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of relevant 3GPP specifications (36 and 38 series)
- Fluent verbal communication and writing skills in the English language
- Good teamwork skills, ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Master or above (preferred), major in telecommunications, electronic engineering, computer science, or related
Nice to have:
- Experience in 3GPP RAN1/RAN4 standardization
- Experience in L1 SW/HW development
- Experience in specification and system design
Zobacz podobne oferty
ASTEK Polskałódzkie /
I am looking for an R Shiny developer for a client from the medical industry - 100% remote work! Responsibilities: Development of shiny modules and functions to extend an existing framework...
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
You will be part of the team whose focus is to deliver functionalities and improvements for the new and existing RPA solutions based on Automation Anywhere and UiPath technologies for our internal...
You will be working as engineer in the virtual compute platform (VCP). This platform is developed inside the clients company to host compute and analytics applications that aim to improve the yield...
As part of an agile team you will develop our Robotic Drive Control Center and Robotic Drive Web Applications for different use cases like Test Management, Data Annotation or Machine Learning. You...