With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Master Data Administration Specialist
- Based on the input provided by requestor, creating the material master data for all material types in SAP BPM, SAP PLM and SAP APO.
- Ensuring the delivery of a high level data quality of master data which meets the requirements of our internal and external customers, taking into account the global standards.
- Ensuring on time delivery of master data to support the business processes.
- Performing the modification process of master data
- Monitoring data quality via respective tools, checking data consistency over all material types.
- Acting in line with processes and procedures, ensuring financial controls compliance.
- Supporting MSOs, MCOs, SUs and Category teams in daily responsibilities
- Building and maintaining positive relationship with MSO, MCOs, SUs and Category teams through taking ownership for resolving of daily issues proactively, related to material master data (i.e. issue flagging and tracking, proper escalation).
- Delivering support to the whole organization where master data input and action is required
- University degree (minimum Bachelor) / logistics can be an advantage
- Good English, communication skills (oral and written)
- Analytical skills, multitasking
- Customer service mindset and business understanding
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Bias for action and accountability
- Presentation skills
- Good overall computer skills (MS office, focus on Excel and Power Point)
- Experience in working with SAP will be an advantage
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, Lunchpass, biking policy)
Zobacz podobne oferty
mBank S.A.łódzkie / Łódź
Zapraszamy do zapoznania się z rekrutacją, którą prowadzimy do Wydziału Zarządzania Danymi w Departamencie Zarządzania Projektami i Architekturą Ryzyka w mBanku. U Nas będziesz...
Emerson Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.łódzkie / Piotrków Trybunalski
Osoba zatrudniona na tym stanowisku odpowiedzialna będzie za przygotowywanie baz danych oraz plików personalizacji na maszyny drukujące. Wymagania: wykształcenie techniczne (informatyka lub...