- create new and develop existing micro-apps using multiple leading front-end frameworks
- take full ownership of the platform - make decisions concerning architecture, UI and tooling
- contribute to private UI Kit
- work with product and UI/UX team to understand desired application capabilities
- get encouragement and support if you would like to explore non-frontend responsibilities
- be a part of an inclusive and multicultural workplace culture
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English
- Experience with front-end unit testing frameworks and testing practices
- Experience with clean code and other techniques helpful in maintaining high code quality
- competitive salary
- fully remote work or in the office in Warsaw
- great degree of autonomy in how you work
- benefits (covered or co-financed): health care, multisport card, life insurance, French and Polish classes
- Lunch Card (after probation period)
- flexible work schedule
- casual and friendly as well as diverse and international work environment
Zobacz podobne oferty
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.łódzkie / Łódź
Product, Process and Data Development. Under guidance of more senior developers, assists in the development, configuration, integration and testing of basic modules, products, processes or data...
Polcode Sp. z o.ołódzkie /
Lokalizacja: 100% zdalnie lub Białystok, Kraków, Warszawa Wynagrodzenie: B2B: 7000 – 9000 zł netto + VAT UoP: 6000 – 8000 brutto Jeśli: podzielasz naszą pasję do programowania i...
Integra Software Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Realizujemy zaawansowane projekty ERP, eCommerce, systemy flotowe dla takich firm jak Bosch, Bridgestone, Continental, Michelin, Mercedes. Szukamy do stałej współpracy programistów, którzy...
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities You will have a key role in shaping the way our products are developed. Your daily activities will include technical guidance, review and implementation of...