Fintech company specializing in algorithmic trading and cryptocurrencies.
Organization of work:
- Agile development: TDD, DevOps, CI / CD
- Good practices: clean code, design patterns
- Quality assurance: code review, pair programming
- Tests: unit / functional / integration / acceptance / performance / manual
- Documentation: exists
- Number of people in the team: 9-12
- Number of developers: 2-4
Remote work for an European company from the fintech industry specializing in algorithmic trading and cryptocurrencies.
Getting started: ASAP
- Task tracker tools: Jira
- Version control system: GIT
- Software development automation: Maven
- Databases: MySQL, InfluxDB
- Monitoring: Prometheus + Grafana
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes,
- Cloud services: AWS (EKS, EC2)
- writing source code with tests in JavaFX,
- adding new and improving existing functionalities in the trading platform written in JavaFX,
- continuous cooperation with a team of developers, testers and product owner,
- fixing errors found during testing or reported by users.
- higher education - IT or related
- minimum 2 years of experience in programming in JavaFX
- experience in creating views in JavaFX (not FXML)
- experience in reactive programming (rxJava in FX version)
- experience in working with threads in the GUI
- experience in creating automatic unit tests and integration tests
- knowledge of Java11 +, JavaFX, REST, Spring Boot, JPA / Hibernate, MySQL, JIRA, Maven, GIT, JUnit / Mockito / TestNG, JSON
- knowledge of algorithmics, data structures, multithreading ,
- knowledge of good principles, ie. SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI
- good communication in English (at least B2 level)
- good interpersonal and communication skills (ability to work in a team)
- "nothing is impossible" approach to problem solving
- knowledge of WebSocket, InfluxDB, Linux, Docker, AWS (EKS, EC2), CI / CD Pipeline
- knowledge in the field of finance, trading systems, cryptocurrencies, financial markets
- knowledge of technologies related to the security of computer networks
- experience in creating speed-oriented software with the use of advanced algorithmics and multithreading
- ability to design, build and maintain applications in accordance with the Agile methodology
- attractive salary depending on skills and experience (UoP: PLN 15,000 - 25,000 gross / month, B2B: PLN 18,000 - 30000 net / month)
- bonus paid for work efficiency and commitment
- private medical care
- multisport card
- co-financing of trainings and courses
- possibility to work remotely or in an office in Katowice
- flexible working hours
- integration meetings
- employee recommendation program
- free coffee / tea / fruit in the office
Zobacz podobne oferty
Location: Wrocław About the project Join us and enjoy best software craftsmanship practices such as OO design principles, clean code, code review, pair programming and test-driven development. We...
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Our projects: We are experts in the automotive industry. We have created an application that supports the multifunctional process of selling cars to the UK market. We work closely with a leader in...
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Your daily work: Creating reusable Angular components. Cooperating with PMs, BAs, TAs, QEs and UX designers. The required commitment is 8 hours a day. 100% remote cooperation is possible....
As a team member to be able to make architectural input on the current and possible application solutions Work closely with technical leads, analysts and developers to design and implement of...