We believe in engineers who specialise in one field but, at the same time, have broad knowledge of technology as a whole in order to be ready to deliver both back-end and front-end code and to find themselves in the DevOps environment, where automation is of top priority. Close collaboration and direct communication with other team members and the client is an important part of our delivery process. You can be sure that your voice will be heard and that you will have an impact on your team’s decisions, regardless of your role.
If you believe that qu
ality is in the hands of the entire team, you have some commercial and delivery awareness, and if SOLID principles are your bread and butter, then you will be more than happy to work with us.
- .NET Core
- Database (SQL, NoSQL)
- Angular/React/Other frontend tech
- Database (SQL, NoSQL)
- Client facing
- Focused on delivering value to the customer
- Knowledge sharing abilities
- Precise & transparent communication
- Good team-player English Polish
- 75% Creating new features
- 15% Meetings
- 10% Contact with client
- Taking part in planning and building the system architecture,
- Identifying available tools and selecting solutions for the client,
- Developing systems based on .NET technologies on the backend side with angular or reacting on the frontend side, usually hosted in Azure,
- Taking care of the quality of the solution by following best practices, e.g. code review, unit/integration/e2e testing, etc.,
- Sharing your knowledge and experience among your team and across the company,
- Proactive engagement and contact with various stakeholders at the client side to better understand the business context and to deliver optimal outcomes,
- Close collaboration with other team members with different roles (Technical Architect, Quality Engineers, Business Analyst, Project Manager and other Developers) in order to deliver optimal solution for our clients,
- Continuous improvement of your fundamental skills.
- We provide you with further development opportunities for technical or managerial roles,
- You plan and implement solutions, thanks to which you have a real impact on the final shape of the product,
- You have the opportunity to develop towards DevOps, apart from implementing the solution, we also take care of automation (CI / CD) and maintenance (monitoring, alerts),
- We will choose the project and the client based on your preferences,
- Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have,
- Objectivity supports your development - thanks to the training budget, you can participate in conferences, training and you can obtain certificates,
- You will have the opportunity to participate and run several active communities (AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.),
- We work as a team and everyone’s contribution is essential in building a product,
- 43% of candidates joined Objectivity thanks to the recommendations of our employees. We are happy to see our people recommending their friends. Thanks to them, we are building a team of experts who enjoy working together. We will reward you with a bonus for recommending a candidate (2000/8000 PLN),
- Cooperation with foreign clients (80% of our customers are from the British market and 20% from Germany) is a great opportunity to use English on a daily basis and interact with different cultures,
- When asked what they like most about Objectivity (after 3 months of work), our new employees usually highlight: friendly atmosphere, committed and helpful people, working with experienced experts, open communication and a solid approach to development.
We make Clients happy because we are comfortable at our jobs. Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Division of working time: 60% working with client, designing new features 20% working with team 20% Developing Your daily work: Designing software architecture. Communicating and building a...
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Division of working time: 75% Creating new features 15% Meetings 10% Contact with client Your daily work: Lots of coding in every layer of the project Developing systems based on .NET technologies on...
Integra Software Sp. z o.o.łódzkie / Łódź
Realizujemy zaawansowane projekty ERP, eCommerce, systemy flotowe dla takich firm jak Bosch, Bridgestone, Continental, Michelin, Mercedes. Szukamy do stałej współpracy doświadczonych...
iRekruter Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
zaprojektowanie, budowa i wdrożenie Platformy do obsługi zamówień wraz z usługą nadzoru autorskiego nad eksploatacją w okresie stabilizacji oraz usługą utrzymania przez okres 12 miesięcy...