BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner in Germany, that supports both public and private banks, insurance companies, we are hiring Oracle Database Administrator.
Remote job - 100%
- Several years of professional experience as an Oracle database administrator (m/f/d)
- Operation of Oracle databases from version 11 onwards as well as incident and problem management including systematic error analysis and problem solving.
- Analysing and eliminating faults and weak points (3rd level support), also together with other specialist departments and the manufacturer Oracle.
- Collaboration in projects and support with problems/customer advice
- Administration and setup of single and Oracle Data Guard systems with version 12.2 and 19c with focus on Linux (RHEL)
- Development & creation of Shell/SQL or Pl/Sql scripts for automation
- Execution and evaluation of performance tests or performance problems, analysis of Statspack or AWR reports
- Monitoring of databases, tick generation
- Backup and recovery, cloning via Rman
- Maintenance and updating of maintenance scripts
- Implementation and documentation of database upgrades to version 12.2 and 19c
- Creation, maintenance of documentation and project/operating manuals
- Primarily ASM is used, administration is done with Toad for Oracle or sqlplus, exclusively on Unix systems.
- RAC knowledge is an advantage, as is Ansible know-how.
- Knowledge and experience with other database systems desirable (MS SQL, DB2, PostgreSQL, Sybase)
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Fluent German language will be a plus
- Availability for on call once every 6 weeks
- B2B contract – 110 - 130 PLN p/h net + VAT + additionally on-call paid
- Remote job - 100%
- Friendly & open-minded team
- International environment
Zobacz podobne oferty
The Level - 3 production support analyst is expected to be detail oriented, be able to work independently, as well as work closely with our onshore and offshore teams (L1, L2 and development team)....
You will be part of a Finance IT core team and will have the following responsibilities: An expert in Oracle development including performance tuning Re-designing application into smaller components...
ASTEK Polskałódzkie /
praca zdalna Dla międzynarodowego Klienta, poszukujemy kandydata na stanowisko Senior Oracle APEX Developer . Osoba na tym stanowisku będzie odpowiedzialna za: Rozwój i utrzymanie aplikacji...
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
Your role: Working with complex data integration environment. Creating ETL flows in the Informatica PowerCenter. Working in a way that uses the best practices of Scrum and other agile methodologies....