Man on the Moon - HR Agency – on behalf of Spacecamp is currently looking for:
Spacecamp is a global agency with digital roots.
We combine great ideas with ecosystem thinking and technology solutions, which allows us to navigate brands smoothly and efficiently on their missions.
We are an experienced team of digital, marketing, and technology experts with over 15 years of experience in creating regional and global end-to-end digital solutions. We come from a network of global brands, network agencies, media houses, software houses, and startups.
Experience Design is in our DNA and has an impact and influence on how we plan and structure every single touchpoint or asset.
As a team of talented people, we work like a well-oiled machine, using our broad experience and unique know-how acquired during work with Clients from Paris, Geneva, New York, or Dubai. We deliver global and regional projects for big, international brands.
#strategies #digital #communication #CXI #UX #web_design #apps #advertisingcampaigns #globaltoolkits #localizations #performance #optimization #media #software
Spacacemp is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. BNG harbors interesting and dynamic ideas that are better off in a start-up environment, although their scale can as well be competitive to network agencies.
- Creating and planning paid social media campaigns from briefing to final report
- Measuring and optimizing campaign performance
- Suggesting result-oriented recommendations using knowledge of advertising objectives
- Collaborating with other departments (Client Service + Strategy team) across projects
- Looking for the best solutions to optimize the success metrics
- Cooperating within the team structures (Social Media Manager + Social Media Specialist + You)
- 2 years’ experience in managing social media channels
- 1 years’ experience in working in a media house or an advertising agency (e.g. as Paid Social Planner)
- Knowledge of Polish
- Analytical and strategic skills
- Data-driven attitude
- Experience with using Facebook Business Manager
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong familiarity with social media apps (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok)
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Curiosity, open mind and self-motivation
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Multitasking skills
- Good English level (B2/C1)
- Being a part of a fast-growing organization with many successes - 2019 Effie Awards Winner/ 2020 Effie Awards nominee
- Participation in various projects in the areas of research, digital production, video & photo production, technology solutions
- Real influence on designing ones career path in an interesting area thanks to the extensive portfolio of clients and the comprehensive services provided by the agency
- Being surrounded by experienced and supportive people who create a knowledge-sharing environment and maintain a great atmosphere at work
- Flat team structure providing speed of communication between team members
- Hight flexibility in setting up cooperation with subsidiaries
- Working with top global brands in an environment of constant growth and development
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team in person ;)
- Homework presentation: Topic of presentation is always related to digital so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it ;)
- Welcome on board!
We would love to get to know you so please send us your CV and a few words about you – we do love to read about it! #apply
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon :)