- define a vision of the product. Work with other stakeholders to bring the game vision to life;
- establish a shared vision of the product between the team and stakeholders;
- be able to do comprehensive genre/niche market analysis to identify and propose new features for our products;
- define a product strategy and roadmap for specific product categories including positioning and messaging, ensuring we differentiate our offerings and communicate our competitive advantages;
- prioritize features and oversee together with Project Manager all the development stages;
- develop feature roadmaps and/or content calendars;
- ensure standards for product quality and production value are set and consistently met across all functions;
- work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI;
- provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release Goals
- research and analyze the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product;
- leverage user and competitive research to uncover user segments and identify player needs and product value propositions;
- work with all relevant cross-functional teams (R&D, Designers, BI/BA, etc.) to guarantee smooth, efficient production;
- participate in the creation of the game at all levels: the formation of the concept, the choice of setting, the development of unique mechanics and discussion of all key issues;
- provide business cases around new product concepts;
- be able to reiterate the vision and the product itself if KPIs are not showing promise.
- proven production track record within the F2P industry on Mobile platforms, with at least one commercial success out on the market;
- outstanding communication and leadership skills;
- results-oriented person with a good understanding of the business process;
- excellent organizational and time management skills;
- very good English skills, both speaking and writing;
- motivated, responsible and independent person;
- experience working in international teams;
- ownership mentality: accountable, invested in outcomes;
- deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem, industry trends and players;
- ability to find creative solutions to design and business challenges;
- KPI-driven mindset and exceptional data analysis skills.
- reedom of making partnership decisions;
- direct influence on the final product and business direction;
- safe environment to develop yourself and your skills;
- friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- working hardware matters - win or mac with accessories - take your pick;
- modern office space in the center of Wroclaw;
- flexible working hours;
- competitive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- development days (market reconstructions, communities of practice);
- access to educational books that you help us collect in our new office.
- assistance in relocation and relocation package;
- unique welcome pack;
- private medical care and multisport card;
- free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office;
- company trips and gatherings.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Załadunek styropianu, wypełnianie dokumentów magazynowychWymagania konieczne:Zawód: Magazynier (wymagany staż - lata: 1)Wykształcenie: zasadnicze zawodowe, brakUprawnienia: Obsługa wózków...
Gięcie blach wg rysunkuWymagania konieczne:Wykształcenie: podstawowe, brakUprawnienia: znajomość rysunku technicznegoWymagania inne:mile widziana praktyka w zawodzie
Praca na magazynie, wystawianie dokumentacji magazynowej, składanie zamówień.Wymagania konieczne:Wykształcenie: średnie zawodowe, techniczneUprawnienia: Program OptimaWymagania inne:mile...
Szlifowanie, wiercenie, montaż konstrukcji maszyn.Wymagania konieczne:Wykształcenie: podstawowe, brakUprawnienia: znajomość rysunku technicznegoWymagania inne:mile widziana praktyka w zawodzie