Nr ref.: MS/PYT/REM/09/P
- Working in multiple projects for pharmaceutical company
- Develop the backend/ops software tools used in data science field
- Implement signal processing and data analysis pipelines for processing large amounts of sensor data nd meta data collected in clinical trials according to best coding practices
- Implement and maintain tools for data visualization, data versioning and data analysis for non-expert users
- Modularize existing signal processing, data visualization and data analysis pipelines to enable reuse of pipelines across many different clinical trials
- Develop documentation and tests around the new and existing code
- Proactively collaborate with a team comprising data scientists, software engineers, and life science experts
- 3+ years of proven software development working experience
- Deep knowledge of Python and frameworks around it
- Previous working experience with the common Python data analysis (e.g. NumPy/SciPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, etc.) and visualization (Matplotlib, seaborn, plotly, bokeh) packages
- Familiarity with the version control solutions, e.g. github/bitbucket
- Familiarity with good programming practices: unit testing, technical documentation, code encapsulation, logging
- Strong analytical skills combined with conceptual thinking and structured working style
- Ability to work in a multicultural team
- Fluent in English (at least B2 level)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Location: Wrocław We are currently the largest institution of research and development in the ICT sector in Poland, successively growing and still looking for new talents. Python Developer is one...
Polcode Sp. z o.ołódzkie /
Miejsce pracy: zdalnie lub biuro Warszawa, Kraków, Białystok Rekrutacja odbywa się oczywiście całkowicie online w obecnej sytuacji. Jeśli: Podzielasz naszą pasję do programowania i...
Localization: Wrocław About Nokia At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industrys only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services...
In gRED (Genentech Research & Early Development) there are various groups that run experiments on laboratory instruments, analyze the output and support scientific decisions through the analysis....