We are looking for an experienced Python Developer to join our team in Nokia Wroclaw Technology Center (MN RAN Trunk department).
In this role you will be responsible for developing web-based application used in Mobile Networks department to support testers, program managers, fault coordinators etc. in their daily tasks. The application gathers reports from automated test lines, retrieves data from other tools, combines them and displays in the form of ingenious, customizable and editable metrics and dashboards. Our application provides one common interface for all crucial information, regardless of their complexity and source, allowing our clients to focus on analyzing data, not collecting them.
You will be working in one of several teams consisting of 4-5 software engineers and a technical leader. You can always count on the support of hands-on line manager and product owner. Our strength is our team. We support each other, learn from each other, and have a great time doing it. This enables us to be successful in what we do.
We work with
- Python, Django
- Angular/React, TypeScript
- PostgreSQL, Redis, Rabbit MQ, Celery, ngnix, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible
- 4+ years of experience in the development of commercial web applications using Python
- Experience in working with Python frameworks (Django is preferred)
- Strong skills in OOP, design patterns and database query optimization
- Skills with version control systems (GIT)
- Knowledge of code testing techniques
- Spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Problem solving abilities and “do it right” attitude.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with high-load web applications development
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience working with Queues (e.g. RabbitMQ)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Location: Wrocław About the project We are looking for a motivated professional to join our Operations team in MN RAN Productization. As part of our team, you will be providing assistant and...
You will be responsible for learning the product and assure its quality When given direction of an area to test, you shall be capable of producing test plan and set of tests to cover that feature...
You will be a part of the team that is building the Test Infrastructure for the 4G / 5G Private Edge Solution. In order to do this you will be responsible for: Designing and developing Python code...
Provide expertise into requirements and design definition - write technical documents Development activities Troubleshooting development and production problems Conducting testing Provide support for...