Polcode is a global, remote-first software house on a mission to help companies build and improve their digital businesses, software platforms, eCommerce stores, websites, apps and everything in between.
Are you passionate about technology and providing expert consulting services to a global clientele? Want to work with a rapidly growing, Europe-based, tech team with clients all across the globe?
Were looking for a Quality Assurance Lead who will take a major role in developing QA strategies, and overseeing end-user software issue resolution. Were flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who has a majority match, but do not meet 100% of the requirements, thats OK! Wed still love to hear from you.
- Mentor QA team members and review work with the goal of enhancing the overall
- Design a reliable QA process, software testing strategy and tools for the QA team
- Manage test schedules & effectively communicate test progress to project or product manager and stakeholders
- Execute own end-to-end testing of application including requirements understanding, test planning, test script development, test execution, results analysis
- 4+ years demonstrating experience in software QA testing techniques and implementing them across software projects
- Thorough understanding of software testing methodologies and techniques, as well as end-to-end software development life cycle
- Ability to select the ideal testing strategy that meets both business requirements and technical specifications
- Ability to document and analyze software testing results, and create recommendations for continuous enhancement of QA processes
- Experience with test management tools
- Hold ISTQB certification
- Practical knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of English at least at a B2 level
- Work in projects tailored to your core technologies or develop new interests within the company
- Personal development budget: classes, conferences, certification and events
- Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Competitive salary with up to 20 paid days off
- Professional onboarding process conducted by mentors and internal teams
- Develop your interests: become a speaker at prestigious conferences and workshops, publish on our blog, help recruit team members, advise business partners in making strategic decisions or, or act as a mentor. The choice is yours
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years
- Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance and meaningful gratuities from HR
Zobacz podobne oferty
Tasks: Responsible for the full technical solution, i.e. development and integration of all components Provides support and takes responsibility for removing obstacles/issues in project / product...
VIG Polskałódzkie /
Miejsce pracy: WarszawaPraca zdalna Od kandydatów oczekujemy: Co najmniej 5-letniego doświadczenia w pracy na podobnym stanowisku, związanym z zarządzaniem zespołem i administracją platformą...
Polcode Sp. z o.ołódzkie / Łódź, Kutno, Rawa Mazowiecka, Tomaszów Mazowiecki, Piotrków Trybunalski, Ra
B2B: 9000 - 13000 PLN + VAT 100% remotely or in our office: Warszawa, Kraków, Białystok What youll do Mentor QA team members and review work with the goal of enhancing the overall Design a...
Dynatrace Sp. z o.o.łódzkie /
About the role As Team Leader, you will do what it takes to establish a great team that creates a great product together. You will focus on team members—their talents, strengths, and...