Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team youll be part of
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
Within Nokia we are responsible to connect our worldwide distributed network of Nokia engineers to our customers. We are developing and supporting a platform enabling the success of global service. More than 600 connected Network Operators, 30.000 registered users, 2 Million usage hours/montth. and more than 50.000 file transfers per day are unique.
Be part of a highly motivated team where teamwork is not just a word it is the key of our success.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, colour, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
What you will learn and contribute to
Are you passionate about shaping the future?
As part of our team, you will:
- As an Architect, you will bring together market demands and their technical realization.
- Together with other architects, you will investigate, what will be the future and options of remote working in long term - but also solving the issues which are arising in near term.
- You will work in close cooperation with Product Management as well as with Development in a close and bi-directional open cooperation.
- For complex customer requirements you are the technical “Go To”-Person.
Your skills and experience
Main tasks of the Solution Architect:
- Contribute to and drive new technical demands/market trends
- Analyze and design demand implementations for new platform releases.
- Perform 3rd tier support activities on cases that cannot be resolved by normal support process.
- Participate on release projects, by implementing changes with team of developers (member of scrum team).
- Lead technical sub projects related to new services and service requirements.
- Interact with customers (Network Operators) on security and deployment topics.
- Participate in security / compliance analysis.
- Advanced knowledge on Server operating systems Windows Server 2019, IIS 6 and IIS 7, Centos 7.
- Advanced knowledge on Cloud based solutions (mainly OpenStack)
- Strong knowledge on Networking skills (VPN technologies, routing etc).
- Strong knowledge on Network security expertise.
- Good/fluent written and spoken English (interaction with customers required time to time).
What we would appreciate:
- Basic experience with Azure/AWS/GCP
- Basic Experience in JIRA project flow (member of scrum team)
- Basic Experience with mockup designs for UX and low-level architecture diagrams in MS Visio
- Basic Experience with CI/CD, automation, rpm building, security on linux (SELinux, AIDE, HIDS)
Basic Experience or willing to learn FreeIPA cluster management/setup for a large-scale system with Kerberos auth.
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, Home office will be possible to a good extend, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered. At last, but not at the least, we are offering a team without borders, open communication and options to develop and prepare your future career path.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, colour, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Researching new technologies to optimize the current solutions and to make them sustainable for the future, applying in-house standards and market best practices. Assistance in finding the best tech...
TIGER - Simplifying discovery portfolio management with a single source of truth model What is Project Tiger: Single unified system across all pRED functions from LIGo to Ph0Go Functionality for easy...
WAYFIND-R is a global registry prospectively capturing linked next-generation sequencing (NGS), treatment and outcome data from cancer patients diagnosed with a solid tumour, to address the evidence...
Location: Wrocław Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here...