- Set up workflows, reports and dashboard, business rules and technical requirements.
- Perform administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity and storage management.
- Maintain and deploy changes to higher Salesforce environments in collaboration with developers.
- Advocate for consistent adoption of Salesforce across the organization.
- Work with end users to provide coaching around best practices and tips on Salesforce usage.
- Customize reporting and dashboards for various teams, provide reports and report training.
- Stay current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation and provide new functionalities and solutions as needed.
- Professional experience in Salesforce development (mainly declarative development) and designing customized, sustainable, and scalable solutions
- Preferably a Salesforce certification Skills
- Experience with Lightning Flow
- Experience with SalesCloud
- Technical understanding Salesforce Flows
- Strong knowledge of Scrum or other agile methodologies
- Preferably experience from the banking or financial sector
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture
- Long-term cooperation
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play
- Flexible working hours
- Co-financed benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card
- Relocation package and internal reference bonus