Are you EPIC? Engaged, Professional, Innovative, Customer-oriented.
If these values describe you, then youre just the person we are looking for!
Our business partner Hexagon is expanding their Research & Development center in Łódź. Since its opening in 2018 theyve been part of many ambitious initiatives, from working with NASA and Boston Dynamics to supporting the Gates foundation.
With more than 21,000 people in 50 countries, Hexagon stands as a global leader in smart digital reality solutions by putting data to work. Their bold vision is a sustainable and autonomous future where business, industry and humanity can thrive.
The Polish R&D center offers a hybrid style of work, as well as the opportunity for knowledge exchange with talented subject-matter experts and true enthusiasts.
Currently, we are looking for a new colleague to join Hexagons innovation journey as
- Helping, supporting, and coaching teams and stakeholders to improve the way of working using Agile methodologies.
- Helping teams to agree working practices and help reflect on the success of each iteration.
- Helping teams take ownership and accountability for their work, finding a better way together.
- Creating a safe environment for healthy conflict and constructive challenges.
- Developing outstanding software solutions using C++ on latest generation GNSS sensors (Linux, Windows).
- Participating in defining the software design, implementation and testing of Software and Components for a distributed system until the product launch.
- Integration of high precision sensors (GNSS Measurement Engines, IMU).
- Participating in the design and development of a new communication protocol and a new API including an ecosystem for users.
- Ensuring the product quality by writing software on high standards, using automated tests and establish a state-of-the-art CI/CD infrastructure.
- Collaborating and acting as main interface to the team in Switzerland and software development centers within Europe.
- Technical coaching of co-workers and promote excellent SW engineering practices.
- Being a part of a SCRUM team.
- At least 4 years of experience in agile software development industry as a Scrum Master and software developer.
- Knowledge and interest in modern programming technologies and approaches like design patterns, SOLID principles, git, cmake, conan, CI/CD and unit testing.
- Excellent C++ knowledge (newer standards > C++11x) and proven track record of professional object-oriented programming.is mandatory.
- Experience with various communication protocols, knowledge on how to design an API/SDK.
- Optionally, knowledge of Python.
- Passion for developing high quality software and like to bring in new ideas to improve the software quality (like additional tools and methods).
- Strong communication skills, open-minded person.
- University-or technical college degree (MSc. / PhD) in Computer Science, Electronics or related discipline.
- Experience in an intercultural and distributed located agile environment.
- International collaboration with diverse teams.
- Working on variety of projects and solutions that support divisions across the entire organization (Xalt, Cloud, HxDR).
- Development opportunities within Innovation Hub (people management, technical project management, project management, individual expert).
- 80% Tax-Deductible Costs (Autorskie Koszty Uzyskania Przychodu).
- LuxMed private medical care.
- Benefit sports cards.
- WARTA group life insurance.
- Fruit Wednesdays.
- Individual training plan established with the Manager.